•19•

Your Pov

Tyler didn't come into school the next day.
You were worried sick, Alfie and Ethan hadn't heard anything, neither had your parents.

For the whole school day you couldn't concentrate, you wouldn't stop fidgeting and you constantly felt bad and you were teased because of your mood, everyone was saying you love Tyler.
Which you do, but just not in that way and plus, you were with Dan now.

You weren't going to spread the rumour that Tyler asked you out, or that you had a boyfriend so you just had to put up with the constant teasing.

You got through the day, and after school you went on your stroll with your camera going to the places Tyler may be, also catching a few aesthetic shots for your instagram.

Now it was the weekend, no chance of seeing him.

Dan's Pov

I walked along the London pavements with Phil, just getting some fresh air as we rarely do that.
For the last few weeks leading up to the summer holiday's I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N), her personality, beauty and confidence as it had improved now.
We had been talking but not for the past two days, she said something had happened to one of her friends and she needed to care for them.

I didn't want to be exactly 'over protective' as (Y/N) is an independant woman, not all mine, but I wish that.

Suddenly the boy in front of me was about to cross when cars were driving, I grabbed the shoulder of his shirt.

"Watch out." I gasped as a car zoombed by as he stumbled back from my grip.
Phil stood by me flustered.

The boy turned around and looked at me, he had puffy eyes, like he had been crying."D-Dan.." He stuttered, "P-Phil."

"Hey, you almost got yourself ran over.." I said informing Phil, and as this boy didn't look exactly alert to his surroundings.

"Y-Yeah thanks."

"Do you need help, like not mental help? Just with today.."

"It's long term- I was rejected by the girl I have loved for years." He sighed and let out a cry, I instantly felt bad for him, weirdly much more than I should've.

"W-What's your name?" Phil asked, making sure we weren't blocking anybody's path.

"Tyler." The boy said with a sniffle.

"You can just rant to us if you like, I'll try and give crap advice like I do on Internet Support Group." I chuckled weakly, Tyler cracked a smile.

"I asked my best friend (Y/N) out yesterday.. she rejected me saying she had a boyfriend, but that she will always be there for me. I tried to stay calm but she wouldn't tell me who it is and I just lost the plot.. I'm a terrible human." He cried, Phil being the lovely man he is pulled Tyler into a hug as I stood there like an awkward noodle.

(Y/N) had a best friend called Tyler, her friend had apparently been hurt yesterday and she couldn't talk..

"That's life, heartbreak. It's horrible." Phil sighed.

Suddenly Tyler's phone started ringing.

"One second, sorry." He mumbled getting his phone out and accepting, still sniffing.

- 2nd person -

(Y/N) - Tyler! Tyler! Look, look, I'm really really sorry! Please just listen to me, I haven't been able to cope with the fear of you just being gone, your are the bestest friend I've ever had and I can't live without you! Please, come back.

Tyler - I just need some time alone, I'm sorry for making you worry!

(Y/N) - Alright.. again.. I'm sorry.

Tyler- Don't be, but if you don't mind me asking. Please tell me who you're dating?

(Y/N) - Fine.. just don't tell anyone.

Tyler- I won't.

(Y/N)- Dan.

Tyler- What? Wa-

(Y/N)- Dan Howell.

Tyler- Oh.

(Y/N)- I uhm- have got to go, bye.

(Y/N) hung up the call and left Tyler flustered and kind of confused as Dan was standing right in front of him.

"Congrats." Tyler said miserably looking up at Dan weakly smiling while Phil stood there awkwardly trying to make sense of the situation.

"What?"