•6•

Your Pov

You didn't tell Tyler about how the next week was, all you said to him was, 'It felt lonely.'

It was hell, you had kids continuously coming up to you and punching you hard because they thought it was funny, telling you to go and die.

However, Tyler recognised how nervous you seemed.

"(Y/N), what's up? You seem especially nervous today.."

"Oh really? I-It's nothing." You replied taking a large gulp as you walked in beside him.

You felt everyone's eyes on you again, you thought it would go away now because Tyler was here.
It had been starting to take over your home life as well, you always looked at yourself in a horrible way.

Worthless, stupid, pathetic, fat, ugly.

Stupid nicknames, pathetic nicknames.
But they dug their way into your heart, your feelings.

"Talk to me later about it." Tyler replied as we approached the bench we usually sit on.

You sit down and instantly lock eyes with one of the guy who enjoys beating you up.
He laughs at you and turns away to his friends, probably discussing how to rampage on you later.

"(Y/N)?" Tyler asks, trying to catch your attention.

"O-Oh.. yeah?"

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I don't want to talk about it Ty."

And then the bell echoed around on the school grounds.