•17•

Your Pov

"Back to school." You mumbled to yourself miserably as you rolled out of your bed onto the grey carpet.

After lying on the floor procrastinating getting up for five minutes you found the encouragement and sluggishly walked over to your closet which you weakly opened and examined the monochrome selection of clothing you owned.

You eventually picked out some black jeans, burgundy jumper and some black converse.
You tied your hair up in a high ponytail and pulled down a few flies of hair.

...
*at school*

You ignored people looking at you, as you made that scene on Monday.. it was Thursday now.

You reached your locker and flung it open, stuffing your bag in like normal and slamming it so your shit wouldn't fall out.
As you turned around you saw Tyler standing awkwardly behind you with a nervous but worried smile.

"A-Are you okay now?" He asked looking you up and down, the thought of him judging you made you shiver.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine." You muttered with a forced smile, you didn't like it being so awkward.

Tyler suddenly dumped his bag on the ground and flung his arms around you and cried into your chest.
You embraced him back, you could at least be a comforting friend.

"Everyone was so worried! I felt like I had done something wrong and I just- I can't loose you (Y/N)! I love you, you're such an amazing friend!" Tyler rambled on with compliments.

"Yeah.. sorry again.." You mumbled as he pulled away, looking around to see if people were around, which people weren't.

You looked down and bit your lip wanting to die from the obvious awkwardness.

Suddenly Tyler lifted your chin up and looked into your eyes, you gazed back.

No.. no no..

"(Y/N).. I-I know about your insecurities and anxiety.. it's obvious to me now seeming as that set you off a few days ago."

You instantly tensed up hearing that and stumbled back.

"W-W-"

"N-No! I'm not judging you.. I kind of.. know how you feel."

"Kind of?" You questioned.

"Y-Yeah.. kind of." He said awkwardly, continuing no further conversation.
You just gazed around the room waiting for something to get sidetracked on to come up.

After a while Tyler spoke up, "To the point," he breathed, you turned your attention back to him confused, "When you ran away, and were missing for over a day.. I somehow persuaded myself I would never see you again.. and that it was my fault."

"Oh- Tyler, of course it wasn't!"

"B-But.. the thing that killed me most in that moment is that I never would've got to say this if that came true," He paused nervously.

You nodded curiously, trying to make sense of him.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

Well shit.