•10•

Your Pov

Louise went to her hotel room at about 12pm, that left you with Dan and Phil.

You all decided to watch a horror movie, Phil had already seen it before so he went to bed in the middle of it, which left you and Dan.

In the middle of it your eyes were heavy, you ended up accidentally resting your head on Dan's shoulder.

You felt him lie you down with him and hug you close.
This felt so right.
But not that the same time.

...
*Morning*

You woke up suddenly, remembering that you would have to say goodbye to Dan today for a while.
You were still wrapped in his arms, calm and peaceful.

"Dan." You said quietly, Dan soon woke up.

"Hey (Y/N)." He croaked, he sat up as so did you.

You looked at his hair, his cute hobbit hair he obviously hated but you thought it was cute.
"Don't look at my hair." Dan scowled pouting.

You giggled, "I like your hair, it isn't as bad as you think."

"Thanks." He blushed, Dan was so cute.

...

Phil had kindly made pancakes for him, you and Dan.
You all ate together and laughed about comments on the live show that was on danisnotinteresting.
Phil's new video would go up later.

You took a shower quickly as you felt unhygienic.
Then the time finally came where you had to say goodbye to them for a while.

"It was really fun hanging out, thanks for having me round." You smiled, standing at the door with your bag.

"It definitely was, as you've got school we'll probably see you in some other holiday." Dan smiled, Phil nodded from behind him.

"Yeah! Thanks guys. Byee!" You said with one last hug with both of them and a wave.

"Bye!" They both exclaimed and closed the door as you made your way down the stairs.

You felt nervous as soon as you walked outside, you had called your taxi before so you didn't have to wait.

You opened the door and smiled.
"Is this (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes." You replied with a smile as you closed the door and buckled in.

You gave him your address and he started driving.

...

You walked into your house, exhausted.
You walked up the stairs and into your room with no disturbance, you placed down your bag and sighed.

You went to say hello to your dad who was home but your mum was still at work.
You told everyone you were going up for a shower, so you did.

Tomorrow was going to be a weird day.

---
I want to quickly shout one of my favourite stories on wattpad out as I think it should have way more reads.
It's well written, original storyline for a fanfic, and intriguing.
It's nice to read when you stay up till 4am.

So it's written by michelle_vu , and I suggest you should go and check it out if you're on that 4am binge watching thing

Have a nice night ;)