•14•

Dan's Pov
"Hey Phil.." I asked from across the room, he looked up from his laptop screen.
"Hm?"
"Ethan is asking me weather I've seen (Y/N), have you seen or spoke to her recently?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.
"Yeah, yesterday.. I saw her walking around."
"So in the last 24 hours?" I asked getting my hopes up, Phil nodded.
"Where?"

"She was walking around where you and her apparently met, she looked sad and flustered. I tried to talk to her but she just wanted to be alone, so I said goodbye." He explained.
"Shit. She's gone missing, you are apparently saying you were the last to see her.." I explained, Phil's eyes widened.
"We need to go out and look- now!" Phil said worriedly, I nodded and got up with him.
I got my coat on as so did Phil and we raced out the door.

Nothing.

Your Pov

You looked at your phone.
'16th November 19:38'

It had been over an entire day since you had seen everyone.
Your friends and family must be worried sick.

You decided to go and walk around more, you were so surprised that you hadn't died from boredom yet, it had been over an entire day by now.. hours went on..

1am..
You walked around in a big Asda for an hour.

3am..
Wandering the far streets.

8am...
You had some more garbage food from burger king or whatever.

12pm..
You replied to a text to Tyler,

"Stop worrying. I'm fine- leave me alone."

3pm..
Your phone was spammed, however you ignored it all and went to sit by in a park.

8pm..

Dan's Pov

I was really worried, yesterday Phil and I went looking for (Y/N) because we had been told she had gone missing, we had no luck.

I just decided to go for a stroll, I needed to pop down to the shop anyway because we hadn't topped it up recently.

I never usually go outside like this so it was unusual, luckily I didn't bump into any fans as I'm really not in the mindset to meet fans right now.
Why would thirteen year old fangirls be out at 9pm anyway?

I suddenly noticed a figure sat on a bench in the dim light, I was curious so I awkwardly walked by and peered behind me, getting a good glimpse of her face.
That.. looked like (Y/N).

Me being awkward I stood there staring at the figure, comprehending that it had the same hair as (Y/N), same facial features.
Who am I kidding of course that's her!

She looked extremely sad, I hurried up to her.

"Dan?" She gasped and shuffled away as she saw me.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright? People are worrying, what are you doing?" I asked tearfully, I was so relieved to see her.

"I-I don't know.. I'm kind of lost.." She sighed biting her lip, I sat down beside her and hung my arm over her shoulders.

"I was so worried.. everyone still is..." I said quietly, she looked down.

"Sorry.. I-I'm stupid.." She apologised, sobbing.

"N-No you're not.. we all make mistakes." I reply, brushing her fringe behind her ear.
She may be eight years or so younger than me, but I feel like I belong with her.
She's a beautiful independent human being I love.

"I-I ran away, almost two days ago.. not meaning to worry everyone or go to this extent of being alone. I just wanted time away because my boyfriend cheated on me last week, I lost my only other best friend two weeks ago, I found out the other day my best friend Tyler self harmed because of my stupid dick of an ex boyfriend Michael bullied him behind my back!" She screamed angrily, "I found him the other day.. beating Tyler. I threw punches at him and ran away without a word.. I haven't spoke to anybody since."

"C'mon, It's late. Come back to Phil and I's place.
I don't want you to sit alone out here." I said cuddling her as she broke down into tears.

"Y-Yeah. Thankyou Dan." She stuttered, as we both got up and walked back to my place.

"I love you." I muttered, debating weather she heard me.