•21•

Your Pov

You still felt horrible.
Having to see Tyler so distraught and then not see him for the weekend.
You were a horrible human being.

You stood outside on Dan and Phil's doorstep nervously, Dan had wanted to see you as you were in such a state.
You didn't know weather you were excited to see him, or if it was just guilt.

Suddenly the door opened, there stood Phil happily.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Phil exclaimed, opening his arms for a friendly hug which you accepted.

"Hey Phil." You said, sounding less enthusiastic than he did.

"I've heard about what has happened, Dan has been ranting to me."

"Typical." You smirked.

"You're brave, you'll get through it." Phil smiled with a cheeky wink which just completely changed the meaning of the conversation, you accidentally snorted which made Phil giggle.

"Right, Dan is in his room, I think editing a video."

"I'm alright, thanks Phil." You thanked him, continuing on just to be confronted with another question,
"Wait- do you want anything to drink, or eat?"

"No thanks, I'm good. You have Dan's crunchy nuts to yourself."

"Pft." Phil responded with a sarcastic laugh and walked into the kitchen as you continued down the hallway to Dan's room, knocking on the door quietly.

"Yep." A voice responded from inside, you opened the door to see Dan sat in his pyjama's.
When he realised it was you he looked surprised.

"Oh hey (Y/N), I was expecting you a little later than this." He smiled as you walked in, shutting the door behind you.

"Should I go?" You asked jokingly, taking a step back and pointing to the door.

Dan laughed, "Course not, I'm glad your early."

"Exactly, I get to see pyjama Dan."

"I was about to get change but I can't as your here." Dan sighed teasingly, waiting for your reaction.

"No we aren't getting cheeky."

"I tried." Dan shrugged with a smirk, you laughed and sat down on his bed, he soon joined you and held your hand.

"I've, missed you- a lot." Dan finally said cutting the silence, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling your close.

"Me too, I've missed the comfort."

"I swear every hour I've thought about you at least once, you're impossible to get out of my mind."

"So you dreamed about me?" You asked with a happy sigh, resting your head against his chest.

"Probably." Dan smirked.

"Me too." You smiled, making Dan blush lightly, it was cute.

You cuddled for a few minutes, just loving the feeling of being back in Dan's arms.

"Hey, I need to catch up with my video schedule," Dan started, breaking the peaceful silence, "so, you wanna be in a video?"

"Depends what type of video." You said, Dan smirked cheekily.

"Porno." Dan joked, you instantly sat up and put on a motherly concerned expression.

"Howell!" You said jokingly.

"Joking, joking." He laughed, you smiled and laid down on his bed.

"Chapstick challenge?"

"I don't want everyone knowing about our relationship Dan, with our stages in life it's weird."

"Yeah, you're right. And that would be weird for my channel." Dan stated, you nodded in agreement.

"How about, I tweet the phandom saying to send posts to us to react to, and I'll say you're a special guest, how does that sound?"

"Perfect," You nodded as Dan picked up his phone for the tweet.

"Perfect." Dan mumbled tapping the device.