•11•

Your Pov

"(Y/N)! Tyler's at the door!" Ethan called from downstairs, you forgot he said he would come by your house this morning.

You collected your bag quickly which was thankfully already packed and raced downstairs as you were ready to go.

Tyler smiled excitedly standing at the door, you smiled at Ethan, "Thanks Ethan, I'll see you later."

"Cya (Y/N)." He smiled as you closed the door and started walking with Tyler.

"Okay! Tell me how did it go!" He exclaimed.

"Very well! We hung out at my place and then went back to his and Phil's, Louise was there! I ended up staying over because we lost track of time.
It was a really fun evening, a video that we all filmed is going up on Phil's channel and we did a live show on danisnotinteresting!" You explained, Tyler looked surprised.

"I ship it."

"Oh god what now?"

"(A ship name for you and Dan."

"Oh god Tyler stop right there."

He giggled and we carried onto school.

...

As you entered the school gates you didn't feel as confident as you did earlier.
You felt your happy bright mood drop into fear again, your negative thoughts were eating you up.

People were looking at you, there were a few danisnotonfire fans in the school, but you don't think the ones who made fun of you and... bullied you know who he is.

...

Today was no better, you lost all hope that Dan had given you.

You just did all your homework listening to sad music.

This was your life until the end of the year, you would break out of school early but your mum wanted you to go for the second year of sixth form.

Life; so fun!

A/N: Thanks so much for 100 reads!
I know it's not much compared to one of the other story I write, but any attention to my stories means a lot!

I am starting to update frequently on my Dan and Phil oneshot book and I'm thinking about writing a smut but it will be awkward asf to publish because people Ik in real life read my stories and they will harshly judge me and be weirded out.
Okay I'll stfu, have a nice day bye.