Prologue

It was a long day for dipper, all the books got burned, he almost got eaten, and worst of Bill of all people has taken over gravity falls. He didn't have Stanford since Bill turned him into a golden statue and took Stanford with him. He had no one and right now he was on the streets, crying telling himself it will be okay as long as he stayed strong. The eyed bats didn't catch him since he stayed behind a little wooden fence but he knew that wouldn't protect him forever.

The next morning he was starving he hadn't ate since this whole mess began. Today he wanted to explore but he couldn't go out in the open, he was worried he'd get caught. Once he finally decided to go out he had realized what a horror show the town had turned into but no one seemed to be around but he tried his best to hide just incase someone or something was watching him. Bill wanted Dipper to join him since day one but he refused and for that Bill was angered and decided to take over Gravity falls. Dipper thought to himself ' what if I said yes, would I be in this mess right now?' But his thoughts quickly changed when he caught a glimpse of Mabel's prison bubble. He knew she was up there he just didn't think he could save her. Suddenly he saw a tv out on the street he decided to watch the news that was on.

Things were horrible but the sun was setting and Dipper had to get back to his wooden fence to get some sleep. In his head he thought he couldn't beat Bill but in his heart he knew he had to and that hurt him for some reason that he found strange.

Authors note: sorry it's short and horrible I have a few assignments due soon but I'll try to update soon I don't know when thanks to school but I'll try. The next chapter will be much better.