Chapter four

Dipper's P.O.V.

I was walking down the sidewalk when next thing I know Bill stops so I stop right next him and then he smirks, that's the last thing I remember before smelling something sweet on a rag that was being held to my nose and mouth. After a second the chemical knocked me out and everything was pitch black.

Bill's P.O.V.

I didn't want to have to do this but I read that cute little mind of his and he would just try rescuing his family and friends then leave me so for now he'll have to learn his lesson. I push past my henchmen to his room door and realize he was on the big fluffy bed. He was snoring so I knew he was sleeping and I just kissed his forehead then unlocked him. I pick him up bridal style then carry him upstairs to my throne. Once I sit down I cradle him like a mother would her new born and soon he wakes up and wraps an arm around my neck.

He looks up at me and for a small second I see pure love and happiness in those beautiful brown orbs of his then he notices that we're sitting on stone people and he looks out to the center of the room avoiding eye contact. I feel guilty but soon he'll understand I love him even though he thinks I don't I always have.

[[A/N: I know it's short but I have been trying to get my mind off a break up that happened awhile ago plus that person left me completely even as a friend and I figured writing would help to forget it but it didn't so...yeah but I'll update later again]]