Chapter two

Dipper gave up on believing it was fear, this was definitely butterflies in his stomach. Then again this is the second time Bill has had power over this town and destroyed it. After what happened the first time Dipper made a deal he was almost 100% positive he would say no but he was still curious. "What deal" he asked trying not to sound as though he was happy he was getting a chance to make another deal. By now Bill had a devilish grin on his face "I'll give you half the power I have over Gravity falls but in return you must do whatever I say" He replied obviously having a trick up his sleeve.

What if I said yes? I might be able to rescue this town and everyone in it but I'll have to listen to Bill. He was lost in thought on weather to say deal or no deal. Dipper himself couldn't believe that he actually considering shaking his hand. If he were to say yes he'd have to listen to Bill but he might be able to save his family and friends, he told himself that was the only reason he was considering it but was that the truth? Did he really want ordered around by this evil yellow guy? "So what do you say kid" Bill asked impatiently. Dipper looked up Bill in the eyes for one minute and the hesitantly shook his hand.

He watched as blue flames went up his arm yet didn't hurt a single bit. Shivers ran down Dipper's back, he remembered that feeling from when he last shook the dream demon's hand. "Why would you give me half the power over Gravity falls, and want to control me" Dipper asked confused. The smirk on Bill's face got bigger "A king needs a queen, of course" Bill replied acting as if it was totally normal. All the color in Dipper face drained, he went from sweating to shivering with fear. It wasn't exactly a good thing to be a dream demon's bride if you agreed to let him order you around and the fact that Dipper is a male wasn't helping either.

He should've said no but for some reason he felt the need to say yes so he did. This had to be one of the stupidest choices he's ever made and being with how everything went this year that was saying something. He still had little hope left of rescuing everyone. "Now that I have control over you, Pine tree I would like it if you would accept this necklace" Bill said with a smirk. The necklace looked familiar, it had Bill in the middle with symbols surrounding him. "The prophecy" Dipper said still curious as to why he had to wear it. While he was in thought Bill slipped the necklace around Dipper's neck. Strangely it fit perfectly on him as if it was meant for him.

Bill took a hold of Dipper by his shoulders. "You won't regret this Pine tree, I promise." Obviously annoyed by the nickname Dipper rolled his eyes. I already regret it and all you've told me is I won't regret it, Dipper thought to himself.

But maybe deep down he didn't regret a single thing.