Today is the day (Bonus chapter)

((A/N: today is the day I write a horrible and smutty BillDip chapter for their honeymoon, since reading back you guys wanted me to write their honeymoon and I guess I kinda wanted to write it. so this was started 12/17/17 just so I can look back to this and say 'oh this was the day I sold my soul to the devil by writing horrible smut'))

Incase you couldn't tell ⚠️smut warning⚠️

Dipper's P.O.V.

I sat on the bed waiting for Bill to return from the restroom, when he did his tie was undone and he threw his jacket from off his shoulder to the floor. The look in his eyes was intoxicating, it was something that was thrilling and couldn't be replaced. He slowly and seductively walked up to me. I felt his cold hands reach out to the top of my shoulders then he moved his hands to the front of my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. He took off his tie and spun it around in a childish manor before flinging it to the ground. My eyes continued watching even though my brain said no and to find and exit I kept watching.

He kissed me passionately and wouldn't release until I could no longer breath. Then he continued kissing me but after awhile I felt his wet and warm tongue lick my bottom lip. I knew what this signal meant, Mable was always rambling on about these kinds of things after reading a romance novel. With the pride and dignity I had left I didn't open my mouth. The now angry Bill let out a low growl and grabbed onto my thigh roughly. I gasped at his sudden action as I figured him to be delicate for my first time, I felt his tongue slip in to my mouth and I realized the rookie mistake I've made.

The feeling was interesting as I felt him slide his tongue around and explore my little mouth. It was getting a little awkward for me as I didn't know what to do with my tongue, curse my virgin self. As I was wanting to do something I moved my tongue and fought with his tongue for dominance. He pushed me further into the bed and held my hands above my head. As he did that I lost in our little battle, he pulled away and I watched as a string of saliva was connecting us but he broke it from pulling away too far. It was as if I couldn't control myself, but I got out of his grip and reached to his chest then started unbuttoning his dress shirt.

Pop, pop, pop the buttons made a popping sound as I unbuttoned them. Then I caught a glimpse of his chest and it was far more muscular than mine. Carefully I laid a hand on his chest and rubbed downwards until I teasingly touched close to his lower region. I looked at him and noticed he was biting his lip as he watched my hands every movement. Roughly, he pulled his shirt completely off and threw it on the floor like he did with his jacket. He pulled me up a little and I heard the zipper to my dress unzip as he started undressing me.

Ever so delicately he pulled off the straps to the yellow dress I was wearing (I'm pretty sure he was wearing a yellow dress with black triangles on it).Then I watched as his hand traveled to the bottom of the dress and he'd grabbed it from the bottom, then he quickly pulled it off me. I felt so violated as his eyes scanned my body as I wasn't use to this kinda thing and all I had on was a pair of blue boxers. I closed my eyes and heard the clinking sound of his belt. I felt excited but scared at the same time, really...anxious after I heard his belt land loudly on the ground.

Bill pushed me back on the bed and I could feel myself just start to crave something. Oh no, junior is inflated. I could feel myself flush as I tried but failed to hide my hard on. The button on his dress pants didn't make a popping sound but it un buttoned with ease. I closed my eyes and just listened as I waited for him to continue. For a second he stood up straight and he let his pants fall right down. Once they were down I felt his hands on my wrists once more and I opened my eyes. He got close and silently he growled into my ear and whispered "mine."

(This is where it gets horrible)

I tugged at the black elastic of his boxers hoping he'd understand what I want. He laughed at me "does my sapling want a treat?" I blushed deeply at the words and nodded then watched him take them off slowly. Once again he grabbed roughly and pulled off my boxers. Oh my god, suddenly I tensed up and freaked out. I'm scared but really anxious and it's killing me. Then He practically chokes me as he sticks to fingers in my mouth. Slobber was all over my neck and mouth by now. I held onto his shirt collar because I don't want him to stop and, I don't want him to go.

He kissed down my neck leaving 'love' bites. Then I heard him growl into my ear once more "mine." He removed his finger from my mouth and tiredly I closed my eyes but opened them widely when I felt something cold and wet enter me. It feels weird, am I...sinning? Ugghhh. Then it happens, he starts moving his fingers and suddenly I just become this moaning mess. I kept moaning as I started to feel him add another finger. After awhile he removes all his fingers and I whine at the loss, but then I realized what he was ready for and I blushed madly.

I tried hiding my face but then I felt something huge enter me "hmm, B-Bill." Kill me now, he smirked at what had happened and didn't hold back. He started to..move, I'm not gonna lie it was different but it felt amazing. I started to lose control of myself and moaned in pleasure and pain. Bill laid his face in my neck and started biting again, just what I need hickeys. Something was...building up and it felt weird and a little painful at first. "B-Bill what's tha-at feeling" I was sweating and I was miserable mess but I managed so,e words.

"Just..let it go Pine Tree" I took a deep breath and released, then this white stuff oozed out of me. I blushed as I realized I had just squirted seemen all over the both of us. I'm not good at this whole, sex thing. I felt something warm slip into me it slipped quickly. Did he just..cum inside me? I couldn't take it anymore and I hid my face in my hand as he pulled out. He took my hands away and kissed me "that's okay Pine Tree it just makes you more adorable." I laid down and he followed my action right beside me then held onto me tightly, I passed out as I heard him whisper in my ear "I love you."

It's finally here!!