Chapter 1

Dipper was awoken by screaming and the smell of burning rubber. He had to do something, anything but there was one person in his way, Bill. Maybe he could do something but he had strong doubt in himself without Mabel by his side. They had defeated him many times when they were together, however Mabel was nowhere to be seen. He got up trying his best to avoid contact with anyone especially floating eyes that could turn him into stone.

Everything was going great until Dipper heard a familiar voice. "Long time no see pine tree, you're not a sapling anymore you're a fully grown tree" the voice said. Dipper had this strange feeling in his stomach was it butterflies?  He assured him self it was probably fear and turned around. He saw Bill but in human form, he was tall and handsome with blonde hair and a yellow eye while one eye was covered by an eye patch. Dipper was almost 100% sure he had butterflies by now. Slowly, and unsurely Dipper replied "Bill! I-it sure has been a lo-ng time, I've b-been looking for you actually." His voice cracked high as he was nervous.

"And I've been looking for you as well" Bill said with a smirk as he realized what an impact he had on Dipper. There was an awkward silence as Dipper was sweating with fear but shaking with excitement to see Bill. He didn't understand it at the moment as to why he was so happy to see Bill but he was soon to get answers. Suddenly Bill spoke with a cold attitude "Maybe as a little reunion we could make a deal" Bill stuck his hand out towards Dipper with blue flames coming from his hand.

"Just one last deal kid"

Cliff hanger😉