Chapter 7

[A.N: I'm gonna try to be more active but I'm going to a new school this year and I haven't been back to school at all yet so I don't know how busy I'll be]

Bill's P.O.V.

Dipper was once again laying in my lap on my throne made up from stone people when something hit me, I have control over 'the Dipper Pines.' I look him in the eyes "Pine Tree I want you to beg for my love"

Dipper's P.O.V.

One day I'll get tried of his bullshit and become numb, is that what he wants? For me to becomes numb to the point where I have to love him? "Pine Tree I want you to beg for my love" was he insane? I have to get out of here. Period. I sighed and stood up then got on my knees. let me fill you in on my logic here- do it and he'll love you but if you don't he'll hurt you...I'll go with love...just speak with your heart Dipper. "Bill, I love you so much and I want your love and I need you to make me feel loved. Instantly he smirked then pulled me up off my knees by my necklace, practically chocking me. He pulled me close the whispered in my ear seductively "one day I'll show my love for you physically but not today my princess or should I say queen." I gulped queen?! Really? I smiled and kissed him from instinct as I plotted a way out of here.

~~~an hour later~~~

Bill left with his henchman, now how do I get out a floating pyramid without being seen and without the powers to do so. Easy just carve a hole then jump and hope for the best, it's risky but if I stay with him any longer I'll die anyway. I grab a knife that was left behind by a henchman and walk to the wall then -start carving a hole big enough for escape-. Gravity falls is a disaster eye ball bats and strange monsters roam the streets plus there's fire everywhere, I close my eyes not able to handle it any longer. I hate his stupid yellow, dorito ass -take a few steps back-. This is it I won't see my mom, my dad, my gruncles or my sister, Mable. One last chance to back out and one more thing to do. Run and jump or back up further, leave the knife and run? -run and jump- I start falling and I feel the breeze the last thing I'll see is horror everywhere. Pathetic. I land and...............

Cliff hanger sorry.....not sorry 😅😂