Chapter 10

[A.N: this is possibly the last chapter in this book not really sure but I wanna start that one shot book today and just maybe a sequel to this book?]

Bill's P.O.V.

~~the next magical day~~

Today's the day I make him my queen, that sweet, little, brown haired boy finally is mine. I watch him sleep since demons don't sleep and he's so graceful. As he starts to wake up I look up at the ceiling and sigh I can't wait. "Bill what time is it" he asked as he rubbed those chocolate brown orbs of his. "8:30 A.M." By noon today it would be official.

I grabbed his arm "I need to take you somewhere I know I shouldn't but I have to show him where we're getting married at after all it's the highlight of my few million years of life. He got dressed after I let go and followed me to the main hall. There was yellow chairs and a black ceremonial stand in front of all the chairs. Plus yellow and black roses all over and I got Pine Tree another dress that was perfect for the wedding it was yellow with black triangles all over. So what I'm a romantic demon who ,cares? Everything HAD to be perfect there were no if, ands, or buts.

Dipper's P.O.V.

I was gonna be sick I couldn't believe my eyes a dress was set up on stand by the ceremonial stand which I'm guessing it was mine. The place looked like Bill threw up all over it. I faked a smile "how delightful" I really don't have a choice right about now. He kissed my cheek and smiled devilishly "I can't want for the fun after we're newly weds. I knew what he meant, I knew exactly what he meant and I wanted to cry and run away but I could do neither. I had to say yes because he has control over me.

~~~~

Once I was dressed I realized the dress fits perfectly it's like he took my measurements, his henchman took me to the ceremony as I held to the guys arm the same one that cut me. I let go and he kissed my cheek as we reached the end of the velvety yellow brick walkway leading to the stand, I cringed and stood in front of Bill in position. Cold feet Dipper you just have cold feet. After tons of boring talks he finally said "Do you Bill cipher take Dipper Pines as you're bride?" He nodded "I do." Then the henchman continued "and do you Dipper Pines take Bill Cipher as you husband?" With hesitation I said "I do." Before the man could continue Bill grabbed me by my face, pulled me in and kissed me. Claps filled the room.

This is it, this is the rest of my life