Chapter 3

Dipper was still walking with Bill down the sidewalk. Bill was telling Dipper his plans for Gravity Falls now that he had what he wanted, which was Dipper. Bill continued to talk "I'm not going to end this mess, and I'm not planing on letting everyone go either." Dipper was strangely worried if Bill was even breathing anymore. Dipper ignored the weird sensation of worry for Bill. No Dipper he ruined your life, you shouldn't care about him or his being, Dipper tried to stop himself but failed miserably as expected.

Maybe he could convince Bill after awhile to free his beloved family, that he needed the most at a time like this. All he had to do was make Bill trust him, gain his love then save everyone and destroy him. Something about his plan made him sick to his stomach almost as if he couldn't dare to hurt Bill. Dipper's eyes slowly wondered back over to Bill, wow I've never noticed how hot he is, god what's wrong with me. He hates my guts so why do I think he's cute? Dipper thought to himself as he continued to watch him talk. After awhile he stoped watching since he didn't want Bill noticing Dipper watching him.

Bill stoped talking the continued, obviously realizing Dipper wasn't paying attention. "..........So after that I was wondering if you'd like to help me kill your entire family" Bill said, still trying to get his attention. Dipper simply just said something so Bill would shut up "yeah, I'd love to." Bill was now angered by his Pine Tree not paying attention to him but shrugged it off since it's just the first day...

...but Bill couldn't wait for his Pinetree to finally love him