Hearing Adam

Adam's POV:

I was with my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend Alesa (is that her name?) and we were walking in a park holding hands. Yes, I was about to tell her I wanted to break up with her because I realized I had feelings for Ty. Just the way he talks, walks, smiles, breathes even. It's perfect, he's perfect. I guess I zoned out thinking about him because Alesa had to snap me out of la la land. " Are you okay?" she asked worryingly. " No actually, I'm not" I said. "Whats wrong?" "I'm breaking up with you, I'm sorry I have feelings for someone else" I expected her to yell at me or something but instead she just sighed of relief? " thank god, I didn't feel the same way about us either" she said with a smile "Really?!?" "Yeah" I got up and hugged her " It's Ty isn't it?" she said "Yeah how'd you know?" "I can tell by the way you look at him, you should go see him now!" "okay thanks for understanding" I said as I walked off. Wow, that was way easier than I thought. I jogged to Ty's house and when I got there, I knocked our special knock we used when we had to tell each other something important. But there was no answer. I started getting worried after I knocked and rang the doorbell about 50 times. I couldn't take it anymore, I busted the door down and ran to his room, nothing. Then I saw blood coming from the bathroom. No no no no no, he promised he wouldn't do that again! why now?!?! I opened the door and I was so close to breaking down when I did see it. the scene was horrific, there he was, my beautiful, beautiful, Ty hanging by a rope, arms bloody along with the floor and a note on the counter.

~Note~

Dear Adam,

I'm sorry for what I did but I couldn't take it anymore. I hated life, I hated myself, but most of all, I hated seeing you with her everyday, hugging, kissing, cuddling. You never knew this but i loved you and I still love you wherever I end up(probably in Hell) but I'm sorry. Take down my YouTube channel and tell the fans I'm sorry too. I love you, but I guess this is goodbye.

Love,

Ty

A/N

Hey guys! Yes I ended it on a sad note, don't kill me! Skylox has already kind of happened but, you'll see what happens. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Bye!