The Pregnancy

Ty's POV:

I feel like crap. Literally all these months that's all I've felt like. This is awful. I hate being pregnant. This is the worst. I know it seems like I'm saying the same thing over and over but that's all I feel. I mean besides my lovely boyfriend Adam who's been taking care of me all this time. I love him so much. I'm getting off topic. I have been having weird cravings, contractions, and waves of nausea all the time. Not to mention the mood swings, oh my god Adam hates those. I do too but I can't help it. The only good thing about being pregnant is feeling the baby kick. Literally the best feeling in the world. Sky would always sing the baby(and me) to sleep every night with his angelic voice. (A/N seriously if you've ever heard Sky sing he's amazing. He's like an angel.) His favorite one to sing is 'Hallelujah'. Oh my god, the best song ever sung by him. Again, I'm getting off topic, sorry. It's part of my mood swings. Kind of. "Ty,baby, do you need anything before I leave I'm going to meet up with Jerome.Something about Mitch, I don't know." He explained before I could ask. "Yeah, come here." I pulled him close to me and pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't lustful, it was just a sweet, passionate kiss. "Is that it?" He asked smirking when we pulled away. I blushed but replied,"Yep, that's it. Love you babe." "Love you too, always." I kissed him one more time before he grabbed his keys and left, blowing me kisses from the car. I can't think about my pain anymore, all I can think about is my wonderful boyfriend.

A/N

Hey guys! So I guess Adam's pretty great to Ty. I decided to put this in just because why not? Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!