Going Home...Again

A/N

Hey guys. So I just want to say thank you for the comments/messages on my author's note. It meant a lot to me and I couldn't ask for more. Nonetheless, here's a new chapter for you.

Ty's POV:

I woke up in an uncomfortable position and felt a cold space near me. I looked over to the edge of the bed and saw Adam, on a chair next to me, holding my hand, crying.

"A-adam? What's wrong?" He looked up with his eyes red and puffy. He shook his head in disparity but nonetheless smiled. "I'm just so glad you're alive." He started crying again and I placed my other hand on his shoulder, whispering comforting words to calm him down.

After a few more minutes if crying, we heard the door open. It was Mitch. "Hey Mitch." I heard Adam say, I was too ashamed to tell him why I was here, so Adam did it for me when he asked. "Ty tried to commit suicide." I could hear the wobbliness in his voice. He tried to keep it together but I saw a few tears escape anyways. Mitch then apologized for asking as Jerome came in.

He looked like crap, to be honest, but asked why I was here also. Again, I had to hear Adam explain that I tried to kill myself. It was heartbreaking to hear him talk like that.

So after that, Mitch and Jerome went home while Adam said he wanted to talk to me about something. I was scared. No, terrified. Lets see how this goes.

"Ty? You know how you thought that picture was photoshop right?" He sounded so guilty, I knew it. "Yeah?" "Well, it wasn't. I'm so sorry Ty. So so sorry. I know you'll never forgive me, but I'm so sorry." He started sobbing again, but I didn't care. He lied to my face, looked me in the eyes, and told me that it was photoshop. What an ass.

"I'm sorry." He said one last time. "Sorry? Sorry?! You lied to me! You said you were faithful! And you think 'sorry' is going to make it all better?!" He looked so disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry! I know that's not enough but I am! I swear to god I'll do anything to prove it to you! I love you so much! I'll jump off a cliff if it means you die knowing that I love you! I don't care! But I love you." I could tell he was being genuine. I didn't want to accept his apology but I did. "Okay. I forgive you, but it better not happen again." He sighed contently.

"Listen, can we go home?" I asked, tired of this shitty place I had been in too many times. He looked up, knowing that he wasn't completely forgiven, but he was getting closer. "Yes. Yes, we can go home but-" He stopped and suddenly looked sad. "Skylar told me to fuck off right before she left." "Oh yeah, I never got to see her, I hope she's okay." "She'll be fine, she's with Betty." I felt slightly better, but knowing that she basically belonged to Betty now killed me.

"Alright, let's go home." Adam said triumphantly. He checked me out and the nurse whispered something to him that made his eyes go wide. He looked back at me with fear and anger in his eyes. "Lets go." He said one last time before we got in the car and drove off home. I would have to ask about the nurse later. Something about her just didn't seem right. She looked too familiar to just be a random nurse.

A/N

Hey guys. So, I thought you deserved a chapter after my depressing author's note. Sorry about that. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. Bye! Less than three!