The Fight

Ty's POV:
After about an hour of crying, Adam finally convinced me that Skylar would be okay, and that this was good for her. So, he suggested that we take her to Minecon with us. Of course I knew that her and Betty would go off on their own, but oh well. We got to Minecon and as expected, the two went off on their own adventure. We met up with Jason, Ian, Quentin, Mitch, and Jerome. Suddenly, Adam said he had to talk to Jason about something, so they went off on their own, leaving me with the rest of the crew. Jason and Adam were gone for a while now and I was getting worried. As soon as I thought that, Adam came walking towards me as the intercom came on saying,"Ladies and gentlemen, if you turn your attention to the monitor in the front please." I looked and immediately I regretted it. There was a picture of Adam and Jason kissing. My vision grew blurry and I felt numb. Without thinking, I ran out of the building, not knowing exactly where I was going. I ran to the nearest alleyway and slumped down the wall, head in my hands, sobbing uncontrollably. How could he do this? After this long, how? But inside I knew, it was me. I've always been a bother to him, I've been a bother to everyone.

The thoughts, the flashbacks, the pain, it all came back to me at once. It started with my dad, and ended with the picture. The bullies, the cuts, the blood, it all came back. I tried to think of happy memories like Skylar, but that lead to her leaving me, I tried to think of Adam, but that lead to the picture, and I tried to think of life, but that lead to depression.
I heard footsteps approach me and I lifted my head up to see who it was, Adam, of course. I stood up, ready to defend myself. "Ty, honey, you've got it all wrong, that was photoshop! Couldn't you tell?!" He was close to screaming. Was he mad at me? "No! I can't see! I can never tell when you're lying or not, because you always do stuff like this!" I was infuriated. "What do you mean,'stuff like this'?!?! I have been nothing but good to you! You're just an emo freak that can't trust anyone!" My heart dropped. No, it stopped. I thought he would realize what he said, but he wasn't finished."You know what?! You should just go kill yourself." That's when he realized what he said. He covered his mouth and tried to apologize."Baby..I'm sorry...I-I-" I was done. But I wanted to argue still. "YOU DON'T THINK I'VE TRIED!? I'VE TRIED OVER 10 TIMES IN MY LIFE AND YOU KEEP ON STOPPING ME! SO YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WILL SUCCEED TODAY, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME THIS TIME!" I left the scene, and climbed to the top of the building, I head a voice from behind me at the top, but I wasn't listening, I just jumped.

A/N
Hey guys! So, I'm sorry this chapter is depressing. I'm sad, sorry. I thought you deserved a chapter though. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!