Soulmates.

A/N
Hey guys! So before I start this chapter I want to tell you that I'm skipping ahead to when Skylar and Betty are 16. And if you want to see Betty's POV of their relationship, it's in my other story: You've Changed (merome)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ty's POV:
Oh no, oh no, oh no. It always has to happen like this. Tears consistently falling out of my eyes and Adam rocking me gently in his arms. We were on our bed, him sitting upright on the headboard and me sitting on him, but facing him. My legs were on either side of his waist, head in his chest. Why was I crying? Because my little baby Sky was going to meet Betty at the park in about 30 minutes. I can't believe the day has come already. My little girl is meeting her soulmate for the first time ever since she was 2. She's going to leave us all alone, never see us again. All of that time will be spent with Betty. "Ty, honey, look at me." I lifted my head, looking into his dark blue eyes that had a hint of hazel in them, a sign that he was both sad and scared too. "Listen, it's all going to be okay. Skylar will just love Betty as much as she loves us from now on." He said while kissing the top of my head. "No she won't! She'll leave us forever, don't you see! How can you be so okay with this!?" I was shouting by now. "Because, you know the feeling your heart got every time you recorded with me or saw me in person?" "Yeah, what about it?" "That's what Skylar's about to go through when she meets Betty. Don't you want that feeling for her too?" I knew that he was right but I still didn't want to think that my baby would be gone. "It'll all be fine, I promise." He kissed the dried tears that were on my cheeks and went to go get Skylar.

Adam's POV:
As much as I want to believe everything I had said in there, I can't. But I have to stay strong for Ty. He's so depressed right now, and I have to keep us both sane. I walked across the hall to Skylar's room and knocked her door softly, hearing her scream high-pitched, just like me. Assuming she was playing a horror map, I knocked louder. She opened her door, still in her pyjamas. Typical Skylar, she gets her laziness from Ty. "What do you need dad?" She asked obviously annoyed that I interrupted her game. "I just came to tell you to get ready." "For what exactly?" She raised her eyebrow slightly, still pissed at me. I gulped before answering,"You're going to meet Betty at the park at 12:00." Her once brown eyes immediately turned a light shade of green. "Really?!" I nodded and she pushed me out the door, scurrying to get ready.

Skylar's POV:
Oh my god. Is this really happening? Am I really going to meet the love of my life in the next mere 30 minutes? This is all so crazy, I just need to think for a second. I laid down on my Minecraft bed and looked up at the ceiling which I had put multiple band posters on. Most of them consisting of Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Sleeping w/ Sirens, etc. I apparently just spaced out because when I looked over at my clock, I only had...10 minutes! What the hell?! I rushed over the my closet and pulled out a black Panic! At The Disco shirt with some black skinny jeans with black Toms. I have a very colourful wardrobe in case you couldn't tell. I brushed my hair and ran out the door calling out to my dads,"Bye daddy and dad, love you!" I grabbed my green creeper hoodie and headed out the door. By the time I got to the park, she wasn't there yet. I was really disappointed and checked my phone. I was 10 minutes early. God dammit! I always do this. I just kept looking around, waiting for my love to show up when from across the playground, I saw her. Her striking blue eyes contrasting perfectly against her light brown hair and tan skin. She was wearing a black high-low skirt with a heart crop top and silver sandals. She was stunning. She was walking towards me so I decided to meet her half way. When we did, we were about a foot away, and we just studied each other, getting to know all of the perfect imperfections. It was a good 5 minutes before I felt slightly chapped lips collide with mine, moving together in sync. We pulled away and it felt like the world disappeared around us. Her hands were on my hips, seeming like they were meant to be there. Our watches going crazy but we didn't care. All we cared about was each other, and knowing in that moment, that we were soulmates.

A/N
Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? I hope so. I honestly have nothing to say but thank you. Recently, I have gotten 1.3K reads. What?!?! I love you so much, thank you for all the support it literally means the world. I love you! Bye!<3