Darkness

Ty's POV:

Darkness, that's what I saw. Nothing but pure darkness. I had all my other senses though, I could feel bed sheets beneath me, I could smell the cleanliness of the place, taste the disgusting food these people give me to live. And I could hear all of the voices around me telling me to wake up and be okay. But one voice stood out and didn't fade away when everyone else did, Sky's. Sky never left me and he always held my hand, I could feel it. And he always said he loved me. But I know it was just friend love, besides he has a girlfriend right? But this time he kissed me,He kissed my head, hand, and lips. It would have been perfect if I could kiss back. After he kissed me, he started crying and he kissed my scars for about the 50th time. But it was sweet, he actually cared. And as much as I tried to open my eyes everyday, I couldn't. It felt like someone put weights on my eyelids. Sky then told me something that made me try the hardest I've ever tried since I first blacked out."Ty, you mean the world to me. Please come back I know you can here me Ty! Please, please come back. And all of those times when I said I loved you, I meant it. Oh god, did I mean it. I broke up with my girlfriend the day I found you because I realized my very strong feelings for you. I always knew of these feelings but I always pushed them aside thinking they weren't important, or that it was just a phase. But I was wrong, I love you more than life itself Ty. And I know you think life isn't good at all but you have to try. And maybe with me here, you can do that. If you died I would kill myself just so I could see you again and be with you forever. I love you, I love you, I lo-" That's when I woke up and stopped him with a kiss. "T-Ty! You're awake! Oh my god! Nurse, nurse come here Ty's awake!" Well looks like he was happy to see me. The nurse came in and checked all of my monitors and all that stuff. Then she left me and Sky alone. "Ty, I thought you weren't going to make it." He started crying so I grabbed him and hugged him so tight I think he was losing blood. (I don't know) "I would never leave you Sky, well not now that I know you care." "I do care, I've always cared. I love you Ty." "I love you too, and yes I did hear you all the times you talked to me." I smiled weakly still sore from my "accident". All he did was smile the biggest I think I've ever seen, and kissed me only with love and care.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter, and Ty woke up! And so...... the skylox begins! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Bye!