Soulmates?

A/N
Hey guys! So I'm skipping this up to when Skylar is almost two. Sorry, but you'll understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ty's POV:
I feel old. Skylar's birthday is tomorrow and she's turning two. TWO! That's too old for me. I mean, my baby's growing up. Soon she's going to be going to college and getting married and having kids. Oh god. Adam came up from behind me, sneaking his arms around my waist. "Why are you so stressed love?" He whispered whilst kissing the top of my head. "Because babe, Skylar's turning two tomorrow." "So?" "So? She's growing up, don't you see!? Pretty soon, she's going to move out, get married, have an independent life of her own." I started tearing up. "Aww, baby, are you crying?" "No. It's just...allergies." "Ty, that's bull crap and we all know it." He smirked and turned me around, so I was facing him. "She'll be fine, that's not for a long time." "But, she's already two! But, I guess you're right." I smiled and snuggled deeper into his chest. "Now c'mon, Mitch and Jerome are coming over with Betty, since it's her first birthday tomorrow too." I nodded and grabbed Skylar, who was sleeping cutely on her Minecraft style bed. Me and Adam found it fit perfect for her. I brought her downstairs and she opened her eyes, just for them to be blue."Aw, sweetie, why are you sad?" I asked in my sweet, fatherly tone of voice. "Because, you woke me up from my nap." She put her head into my shoulder. "Aww I'm sorry, but be happy, Betty's coming over." Her eyes stayed the same. We all sat down on the couch waiting for them to arrive when I decided to check her soulmate watch. It said 0 hours 15 minutes. What?!?! I was freaking out so I basically tore off Adam's arm when I pulled it to show him. "Oh my god, who could it be?" "I don't know but aren't they supposed to meet them when they're 16!" I yelled. "Yeah...that's what weird." Let's just try to ignore it for now." Believe me I tried, but I couldn't. But apparently it worked on the outside. Mitch and Jerome got here 15 minutes later. (See where I'm going with this?) I open the door to see Mitch with Betty on his hip, sleeping, and Jerome standing right next to him. I told Skylar to look up and when she did, she saw Betty. Immediately, her eyes changed from a deep sea blue, to a very deep shade of maroon. (I changed it so that maroon means love, okay?) Oh my god, I checked her watch, it was blinking. Betty, is Skylar's soulmate. And I guess Betty, and merome will find that our tomorrow.

A/N
Hey guys! So, Betty and Skylar and soulmates. Did any of you expect that? Probably. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!