Migrating?

Hi, I'm Kai Alexandra Uchiha, the only daughter of (yn) and Sasuke Uchiha. I'm currently 15 years old and an aspiring model... sort of.

How's my life being an Uchiha? It's nice and amazing. As far as I know, my father is known for being the arrogant jerk but he's very supportive. In fact, he's like the brother I never had. My mom told me that my father used to be very protective when it comes to his family up until now and I find it really sweet especially from a supposed to be arrogant guy like him. I really love my father because even though he's the CEO of our company, he would always find his free time to spend time with mom and I. He told me once,

"Don't treat me like your father because you might still keep secrets from me, treat me as your friend or brother so that distance won't be there between us but you still have to respect me though."

That's why he's like the older brother I never had. So sweet, huh?

My mom is busy most of the time but she does the same thing dad does. She still spends time with us during her free time. She's getting older but her beauty's still there and I feel like it's everlasting. She's the most beautiful woman for me. I wonder how would my life flow...

-----

My eyes widen in shock...

"Are you sure about this, mom?"

"Yes, Alexandra. I'm very sure about this."

My mom just told me that we'll move to America and then she'll let me study there. I've no objections because I've always wanted to travel countries and leave Japan temporarily besides, mom and dad will work there soon. I will miss my friends here though especially Mika-chan and Levy-chan. I'll be in the 9th grade when we migrate to America. I wonder how would Mika and Levy react to this. I've been with those two since 3rd grade so it's kind of sad that I'll be leaving them.

I'm so happy right now... I don't even know why I'm jumping and giggling like an idiot.

"When?" I asked mom.

"Tomorrow."

"KYAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

My mom laughed and patted my head like a little kid and then the next think I know is that I'm already in my room, running around endlessly until I got tired. I opened my closet and started searching for clothes that I would wear tomorrow. I picked a high-waist pants with a white off shoulder crop top and black converse high.

I sighed as I remembered my five year old self who was always buying boyish clothes. Well, I started to love mom's modeling career and she told me that I should just be myself. Then, we travelled to America once and I didn't want to leave it but I had to since I'm studying here in Japan. I think that was 5 years ago when we decided to have a vacation there. That's also the reason why I changed my style but still, I didn't remove the boyish side in me. It's still there for sure, I just kind of added something new to myself.

I brought out one of my (favorite color) suitcases and placed a few of my favorite clothes because mom would surely tell me not to pack too many things since I have many. I guess we'll just buy new ones when we get there. I grabbed my toiletries, accessories, some of my best shoes, and my english textbook and placed all of those in the suitcase neatly. I grabbed my shoulder bag as well and decided that I'd put my phone, sunglasses, earphones, and wallet in it tomorrow.

I wiped my sweat off and decided to take a quick bath. I finished taking a bath and changed into new clothes and then suddenly, mom opened my door and peeked.

"Oh, do you wanna go out for dinner with Levy and Mika?" she asked and my face instantly lit up. My mother really does know how to cheer me up in times like this.