America

~TIME SKIP~

Hn, fresh air.

It's been a few days since the fashion show and I'm now staying at our house in the USA. Mom and I sorted out the misunderstanding already and we've never had any problems since then. I'm so excited to see my friends again later on. Levy was a huge spoiler though, she told me about her dad's plan of putting us all in the same school. I thought she was joking but she wasn't. We're all actually going to our new school to get enrolled the moment they arrive here. Goodluck to them, they'll have to deal with a jetlag.

I'm still adjusting because of the new timezone in this country and of course, the people as well. I am not going to lie when I say that I miss Japan but yeah, I need to stay away from bad memories and I guess, make new ones here.

I just hope that there'll be no more dramas! I still can't get over the fact that I wore a gown! AHCK! 

Atleast, here in America... new life is offered. No one's ever going to know that I wore a gown that day.

_____

"What?! Why are you guys here?" I asked, completely surprised of the sudden appearance of my two bestfriends. I'm currently struggling to keep the towel close to my skin though since I just came from the bathroom and when I came out, they spooked me by jumping out suddenly.

"Hey, that's rude!" Mika sulked.

"N-no.. It's just that.. I was supposed to pick you guys up with mom! I'm incredibly happy, I swear! Now, if you'll excuse me. Please come out for a while so I can dress up and be presentable before we start our first night out here in America."

"You act as if we haven't seen your boobies yet," Levy teased while I blushed.

"That was 2 years ago! It's different now," I reasoned.

"Did it grow bigger? Show us, show us!" they cheered.

I just rolled my eyes while blushing and decided to drag them out of my room with full force. They say such embarrassing things, my goodness!

I can't believe fate managed to still keep the three of us together in one place. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. Anyway, I decided to wear a button up and short-sleeved black blouse for today and some leggings under a coat because it's going to be chilly outside.

"Are you done?!" Mika asked impatiently.

"Yes, I am! You're so impatient, tch!" I told her while unlocking the door.

"You know you love me."

"I know you care?" I spoke some lyrics as a reply.

"I hate that song!" she said while laughing.

"You're so bad!" I said with a chuckle.

This is going to be a fun day with my girls...