Looking good together

A few days later...

I was stunned when Satoshi and I came back from the supplies store to buy what was needed in preparing the booth. Mika, Levy, and some other schoolmates -Satoshi's friends- were staring at us like they can't believe what's in front of them. 

I don't like it when people just stare and stay quiet. It bugs me. I always think that I'm being judged harshly.

"Now, guys... Don't be like that, you're scaring her!" Satoshi mentioned.

"..."

I stayed quiet since what he said was true. 

"She looks so douce unlike you, Toshi. You're like opposites," one of his friends commented.

"What about it?" Satoshi replied.

"Nothing. You just look good together--"

"Shouldn't we start preparing now?" I cut the guy off.

"Oops, douce and a bit ferocius--"

"Hey, stop teasing her."

__________

"What if we really look good together?" Satoshi said while walking beside me.

I looked at him weirdly before shrugging. 

"Then, just let it be. It's not like we're supposed to do something about it."

"Aish, it's so hard to joke around you. Are you always this serious?" 

"Depends. Do you want me to change?" I sarcastically asked.

"No. You're prettier this way."

I stopped in my tracks and raised my eyebrows at him before clutching my stomach area. I don't know if I just needed to pee or something but it felt weird. I suddenly feel like giggling my heart out just like usual when he's talking to me.

I decided to ignore it and just smiled. 

"Thanks."

I have no right to feel all giggly. I'm still young, LOL. Though I admit that the sentiment I get when he's here is good. It makes me feel like I'm flying. Like I can conquer everything. Well, he's naturally uplifting and sweet. Who wouldn't have a crush on him? 

After so many days of spending time with the boothiful team... Mika suggested that name... we're finally done with all the preparations. I became closer to the others and found out that they're really kind but snarky.