Talk about SLEEPOVER

I stood up from my seat and approached mom and dad on their own table. They've just finished eating their dinner and having a 'date'. I was about to open my mouth and talk when mom interrupted me.

"Shall we go now?" she asked and I nodded slowly. How did she know about that? Mother instincts? It's like she's a psychopath or something.

I walked back to our table and told the girls that we're going now. They already called their parents and told them that they'll be spending the night at our house. As we entered the car excitedly, Levy bumped her head and we all laughed.

"Are you okay, Levy-chan?" mom asked her.

"Y-yes, auntie," she replied with a grin.

"So, why did you guys suddenly want to have a sleepover?" dad asked, while driving.

Levy, Mika, and I looked at each other before speaking up.

"Um, we thought that it'd be nice to have a bonding time with each other before you leave tomorrow," Mika explained.

"Oh, that's a great idea. Aren't you guys going to America as well? Your fathers mentioned it earlier at our gathering," dad added. He's in a good mood today, I wonder what happened. He's usually very tired but he's being all jolly and talkative right now. Mika and Levy nodded.

"Yes, uncle," they both answered in chorus.

"It's sad that we'll not be leaving soon. Mika and I are going to miss Alex for sure," Levy said, earning an 'aww' from my mother. 

"Huh? But I thought-- oh," dad muttered, before going silent for a few seconds and smiling. "Oh well, you guys should enjoy your sleepover tonight.. You're going to miss Japan," he continued.

All of us were confused but then nodded. We talked about different sort of things while in the car. We decided to visit a grocery store for a while because I wanted to at least buy native foods and take them with me tomorrow. I'll just sneak them inside a bag or something in case they're not allowed. 

"Hey Alex! You love yogurt don't you?" Mika said as she threw a small pack of yogurt to my direction.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot that there's nothing left at home," I said.

"There's 5 yogurts inside that pack."

We continued to look for other foods. After paying for it, we entered the car once again and drove straight home. 

"You should guys sleep a little bit earlier than what you've planned. We all need to get ready early tomorrow since the airport is far away," dad said.

"Okay, dad/Okay, uncle!" 

We all ran upstairs in my room and changed our clothes. They already left a few clothes here because this is like their own houses already, sleeping here whenever they want to, calling my parents aunt and uncle, same goes for me. We're like sisters. After changing our clothes, we climbed up on my bed and snatched our own pillows. Levy was the one to speak up.

"Ne, Alex. Do not forget us when you find new friends in America, okay?" she said.

"Of course. It's not like I'll replace you with people I just met."

"Yes, Levy-chan. She can't befriend people she just met," Mika said, imitating Elsa's voice. We all laughed and opened a few bag of chips. I can really feel their worry and sadness with their words.

"Wait! What if we find the one?" I asked, now imitating Anna's voice. 

"So, we're turning into some Frozen voice actresses now, huh?" Levy said while chuckling. "But, knowing Alexandra, she's not the one to fangirl or even have a crush on a certain guy so I doubt that you'll meet the one."

"I know, right?" I said as I laughed.

"Well, you wouldn't know!" Mika remarked and I just rolled my eyes.

We continued talking until we felt sleepy.  We did our night routine even though it's already morning.  We said our goodnights and snuggled up on my bed. It was already 3:34 when I checked the time before falling asleep.