Bullied and Saved:chapter 3

"Don't u have a girlfriend..." I said while looking away
     "nah we broke up" I turned back at him wondering why he said that as if he didn't care and I could tell he saw my confusion
     "I told her if she continued to be a bitch to people I'd break up with her"
     "But when was she a bitch after that?"
     "Cmon don't try to cover it up, I saw what she did after school"
     "That was nothing tho"
     "Yes it was something, she almost pushed u into a car, that could've killed you"
I stayed quiet, what he said was true. After school a car was driving by and Bridget, being the bitch she always is, pushed me into the street as a car was driving by. The driver of the car had a fast reaction and swirled around me then made sure I was okay. I didn't think he saw that tho.
     "It's getting late, Ima take u home"
     "I can walk"
     "No, it's way too late and dangerous for u to walk home" he stood up, and helped me up then walked to his car and opened the passenger door.
     "Cmon" I sighed in defeat and got in his car then he walked around and got into the driver's seat, the he drove to my house. If your wondering how he knows where my house is, he's my neighbor, he has been for a while now we just never really talked.
when we got to our houses he looked at me
      "I really am sorry about Bridget..." I sighed
     "it's fine Hunter" I didn't dare look at him though, if I did I'm sure if I did I would've broke into tears. It was silent until I went to unbuckle but then Hunter grabbed my hand and with his other hand slightly moved my chin so that I was looking him in the eye.
     "please don't try to commit suicide again" he pleaded...why was he caring so much?

love you all <3
word count:340