Bullied and Saved: Chapter 14

Isaiah's p.o.v.

I slowly walked to the chair next to her bed, i couldn’t believe dad did all of this to Constance all because i wasn’t home on time. She had bandages almost everywhere, if there wasn’t a bandage then there was a bruise. You could tell she was exhausted, why wouldn’t she be. She looked at me and smiled a little, I could tell just smiling hurt her. She winced quietly then spoke, not any louder than a whisper. “Isaiah..” she sounded as broken as she looked, I had to take a deep breath to keep from crying before speaking.

“Constance, I am so sorry. If I had just left with you this wouldn’t have happened at all… it should've been me in trouble” she shook her head and tried to sit up.

“I would have took the punishment for you, you shouldn’t get hurt. You don’t deserve it”

“neither do you, I deserve it more than you. You do nothing wrong, you only stick up for me, I’m your brother, I’m supposed to protect you ."

“I’m older, I should protect you and I always will, you shouldn’t feel the need to get hurt for me”  she reached out and grabbed my hand "don't worry okay, it wasn't your fault. He would've found another reason to punish me anyway, its just how he is"

"i know but he wouldn't have hurt you this much" I held her hand a little tighter and looked over at Hunter. If he hadn't helped she could've been dead. Dad wouldn't have stopped and I was too worried to unlock the door.  "thanks" He looked up confused, i was about to explain but Constance spoke faster than me.

"thanks for calling the cops, saved both of us."

sorry short chapter, would be longer if i had ideas but ya know my brain has failed at that so, whoops. I blame school, its murdered my mind.
Hopefully I can update a lot more over summer but idk. If you have any ideas whatsoever, even if they seem silly please tell me them, you can comment or message me or anything.
love you all <3
word count:362