Bullied and Saved:Chapter 11

Hey guys, just letting you know the P.O.V. is gonna change in this chapter. Just a heads up

     He threw me towards a wall then grabbed his bag. "Tell me where Isaiah is and I'll give him the worse punishment." I shook my head, afraid to speak. I couldn't let Isaiah get hurt, I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen. Not in a million years, even if its the death of me. "You stupid girl, why take on all this pain? Just for that idiot kid." He then looked through his bag searching for something.
     "He's my brother, I'll take on all the pain in the world plus some for him. Thats what family does, although I don't expect you to know much about family." He looked back at me, probably shocked I talked back. Although my voice was shaky so it probably sounded like weak backtalk
     "all the pain in the world huh? so you'll take on this" he stopped talking and stabbed my leg. I tried not to scream out in pain, screaming only angers him more. "Just for Isaiah?" I nodded, tears forming but i stayed quiet. "and this?" He elbowed my side as hard as he could. I nodded once again, wincing a little.
     It seemed like forever went by, just him taking all of his anger out on me, until we heard someone banging on the door.
                                                                                                      Hunter's P.O.V.
     Isaiah, Misty, and I hung out a bit longer, until Isaiah saw that the sun was setting. "SHIT" I looked at him confused
     "whats up?" he shook his head and quickly grabbed his stuff.
     "I gotta go, if I'm not home then Constance will get in trouble and if that happens-" he froze, as if he said something he wasn't supposed to.
     "If that happens what?" He shook his head again and headed home, freaking out. Misty ran up to him to try to calm him, but all it did was make him worry more. He ran back to his house and Misty looked at me concerned. It all started to come to me.
     They both seem terrified of their dad, Constance gets wounds and bruises constantly, she said herself her dad and her argue a lot.
     Constance and Isaiah are living with an abusive father.

Love you all <3
Word Count:388