Bullied and Saved: Chapter 19

Misty's P.O.V.

"Isaiah?!?" I called as I ran down the stairs. I didn't see him in the living room or the kitchen, I walked around and searched the spare rooms, I didn't see him. He couldn't have gone outside, I would have heard the door. "Isaiah!? Where are you?!?" I called out again hoping for a response, of course I didn't get one. I thought of where else he could be, there's only one other spot downstairs, but I cant imagine him wanting to go there.
I reached the door to the basement to find it was open. I walked down and saw Isaiah staring at the wall. I carefully put my hand on his back trying not to scare him. He jumped a little, looked at me, then looked at the wall again. I was only able to make eye contact for a few seconds before he looked away,but i still saw fear. What could be scaring him this much?

"Isaiah? What's wrong?" I asked softly. It was silent for a bit then I heard him take a deep breath, he turned and automatically looked me in the eyes.

"It's not over yet, I know its not" He looked back at the wall. I looked over his shoulder to see exactly what he was looking at, at first I couldn't tell what it was but then I saw, there was a hidden door in the wall. I reached out to open it but it wouldn't budge. "The key was in the bag the cops had....but when I saw them going through it, there was no key"

"Isaiah i get it this is scary, i can't say i know how you feel because i can't but you don't have to worry, your father can't get to you, i mean he got shot and arrested, he's not going to be able to get to you anymore." He nodded but I could tell he really didn't believe it.

Ya okay that sucked miserably but ya....sorry bout that. I need ideas
Love you all <3
Word count:348

(Yall an edit to this:i swear i thought i published this chapter but ig i just saved it as a draft? Whoops? Sorry! Haha)