Bullied and Saved:chapter 4

"I wasn't trying to commit suicide...I just ended up too close to the edge and slipped, that's all"
"but you were thinking about it, you wanted to jump anyway" okay so what he said was true, I really wanted to jump. "why does it matter anyway? Why do you care about me? you never did before." I realized he was still holding onto my hand and I pulled away. This is all probably just a prank that one of his idiot friends dared him to pull on me, wouldn't be very surprising and it sure won't be the first time. He's pranked me so many times I don't see how I'm not used to these stupid pranks already I've lived with them for my whole life so why would they stop pranking me now? "you wouldn't believe me if I told you.." he said and pulled me out of my thoughts. stupid thing for him to say, why wouldn't I believe it's a prank "what is it?" I asked, ready for him to say its a prank and start laughing his butt off. "I like you Constance, I have for a while I just didn't know how to tell you" okay now I know this is a prank. "God you won't ever stop pranking me huh" I rolled my eyes and opened the door but then he pulled me back and kissed me "this isn't a prank...this is real" he whispered after he pulled away a bit "how do I know that's the truth" I sounded like I was on the verge of tears and I had to look away before my eyes could water up anymore. "If this was a prank I would be laughing already....plus I wouldn't do this again" and with that he kissed me again but this time it was a few minutes longer, when he pulled back he looked me in the eye and just stared for a few more minutes, it was long enough to get lost in a fantasy that this was all real.

love you all <3
word count:351