Bullied and Saved:Chapter 13

Isaiah's p.o.v.
Hunter came running down behind me, I asked frozen with shock. Dad was on the ground with a bleeding side. The guy that ive been scared of my whole life was on the ground completely helpless. It took everything in me to not give him what he deserved. I looked over at Constance and saw her hiding in the corner hugging her knees, obviously crying. I ran over to her and hugged her, I knew exactly what had happened just by looking at her. Her hair was a mess, more than likely from trying to escape, clothes were cut up and messy, from dad, she had multiple cuts and bruises were already forming, again from dad, and she looked more pale than usual, from fear. I wanted to hug her as tight as possible and not let go, but I didn't want to hurt her anymore.
     The officers and Hunter brought us out, she was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Misty ran up and hugged me, trying to comfort me too. She tried to convince me that it wasn't my fault and I acted like I believed her, but really how could this not be my fault? If I had just come home with her then she wouldn't have gotten hurt as bad. I saw some officers bring a couple bags up from the basement and I instantly knew what they were, torture bags. Inside was every kind of weapon, from a regular blade to chains and whips, a couple guns too but those were never used. The officers checked what was inside and as they did i noticed something missing, I panicked again and ran downstairs only to be pulled up again by Hunter.
     "No! You dont understand! This isn't okay!" I tried to get out of Hunters grasp but he was way stronger than me so it didnt work. I'm guessing the officers noticed that I knew more than them, obviously, and they tried to ask me more questions but i couldn't focus, I had to get to Constance and she had to be okay. Hunter told them to question me later then brought me to the hospital to see Constance, we had to wait for a bit until the doctor came and told us we can see her and I immediately jumped up and followed him to her room. When I saw her it broke me, she was worse than I thought...

Love you all <3
word count:415