Part 3:

OKAY so me and Lost Silver's son------Kenny------has got my pale-ish white skin and of course my green eyes......but also Silver's black hair......so yeah!!!!!!! *i almost have the same color of eyes like that one certain creepypasta guy with stitches on his face & has a F***ING split-personality.....ugh that's just gross.....but i am totally glad that we don't relate to eachother in any way, me and Liu------maybe kind of because i don't have the same disorder like him or stitches anywhere like he does!!!!!* so today me and Silver are going to a small river but guess what?!?!? *i have a mischievous idea for Silver, when we go near the water.....i'm just gonna push him right into the river.....i am so mean sometimes, but so what????? i was created that way for a good reason....and if you don't believe in any of that....oh well too bad for you because your a dumb-@$$!!!!!!!!!* and then later we had finally made it to the river then i had tricked Lost Silver into thinking there was------actually something behind him "Silver.....what the hell is that behind you?!?!" i asked Silver "wh------?!?" Silver asked me then looked behind his back------but i cut Silver off by pushing him right into the river *Lost Silver's face was like: O_O after i pushed him and hearing a loud splash then a scream being cut off by my poor boyfriend falling into the river because of me pushing him into the riverside water.....LOL!!!!!!!!* which made me collapse onto the ground and i couldn't stop laughing soon enough Kenny joined in with me. "very funny Steph, but for now you are so going to get it!!!!!!!!!!" Silver told me after coming back up & scrambled quickly for the dry land as he was really soaking wet. "but in order for whatever that is to happen....you have to catch me first....TAG YOUR IT!!!!!!!" i said to Silver and sprinted away right after i poked him in the shoulder.....really hard!!!!!! *with my pretty sharp claw-like fingernail. on purpose. for no reason at all!!!!!!!* "OWWW you didn't have to poke me that hard-----jeez Steph!!!!!" Silver said as he rubbed the shoulder that i poked and he saw a bruise starting to form on it "really Steph?!?!" Silver asked me sarcastically "yup....." i almost said it but i had been gotten cut off by Silver getting on top of me and we kissed and then out of the blue we heard someone say: "ewwwwww!!!!!!!!" then we looked.....it came from Kenny..... "oh i'm sorry Ken, but it's not what you think it is!" my husband told our son & i just nodded after Silver got off me and getting off the ground: (with the both of us beginning to blush in embarrassment because our son Kenny almost caught us doing it.)