Laura's Secrets.....*LOL!!!!!!*

So today i am thinking that our daughter has secrets about something-----but i don't really think if Lost Silver does know it or not-----so i decided to take it up with Silver, *if you know what i mean by that....LOLZ!!!!!* "so umm Silver.....i was kind of wondering that our daughter might have secrets of some kind.....but i don't know if she's gonna tell us or not!!!!!!" i quietly said to Silver with my arms crossed and looking confused & nervous "maybe she will, i don't know.....ughhh wtf she has to sooner or later!!!!!!" Silver whispered back to me sarcastically which only made me giggle because of the part when he said 'ughhh wtf?!?!' "mom & dad.....you guys do know that i can hear you!!!!!!!" we heard Kenny say from his room "sorry about that, sweetie!!!!!" i told him (time skip to when Laura is back at the creepypasta mansion.....from her killing spree!!!!!) "OKAY then Laura------what are your secrets about-----hmm?!?!" i asked her "alright already, the first one is that i hate candy-----the second one is that i am terrified to death of clowns and for that matter, of my very own grandfather LJ------and last of all i may have a crush on somebody in here.....but i don't know if i should tell both of you who it is!" she told us "so this means we'll have to keep Laura the furtherest distance away as possible from LJ.....but i am thinking Jill and the other creepypastas are OKAY enough for her.....i don't know how else to do about that first one, though......and for the last one------i probably do know who it might be!!!!!!!!" i explained to Silver "umm Laura, i've been wondering if you have a crush on is------maybe your cousin Liu?!" i randomly asked her out of the blue "EWWW no way.....i don't even like his other half EITHER------whatever 'his' name is!!!!!!!!!" Laura growled very darkly "Toby maybe?!?!" i asked "that one guy who doesn't stop ticking?!?! never in my entire undead life!!!!!!!!" she said to me while rolling her eyes "then what about.....your other cousin Hoodie?!?!" i asked her (maybe with a lot of venom in my voice.....i couldn't help it......to be honest!) then to me & Silver's surprise and my dismay.....Laura just started to BLUSH while she nodded yes!!!!!!! *like. what. the. f***ing. hell?!?!? i should've known that was going to come up!!!!!!!!!!* then suddenly my eyes where starting to change into purple. (which means that i am going to BAT-OUT and it's not in a good way......at all!!!!!!!!!) "M-m-mother, what is wrong with you?!?!" Laura asked me "i don't like this look on her face, father------i'm scared!!!!!!!!!" she whispered to Silver "well as it may have turned out-------she HATES your cousin that you have a crush on, ever since the first day she went here......and to this day......she still does!!!!!!!!!" Silver explained back to her 'mother, why do you hate my crush so much? HUH?!?!?' Laura hissed inside of her mind 'i don't even have a clue.....' i replied 'THAT IS BULLS#IT!!!!!!!!!!!' she yelled at me 'don't even start with this yet.....because i am not ready for this.....both of you!!!!!!' silver told us "FINE THEN, I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR THIS PIECE OF S#IT ANYWAY.....SO GET THE HELL OFF MY BACK.....ALL OF YOU!!!!!!" Laura shrieked loudly then sprinted into her own bedroom and starting to cry "jeez what's her problem anyways dad?!?!" Kenny asked us "she's just upset that your mom doesn't like her crush, that's all i can tell you....." Silver told him "which is exactly why i still perfer going on those sprees by myself-----and that will be that!!!!!!!" i growled under my breath very bitterly "oh snap!" we heard Jeff yell "daaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!" i heard Liu say "shut the F**K up Jeff, do you really want to get hurt again or what???????" i told my very annoying & good-for-nothing younger cousin but in question: and he saw that my hand was twitching like crazy then i happened to raise it really close in his face. and he just shook his head 'no' making me put it down and i made a 'hmmmph' sound warning him to watch himself. otherwise his going to get more then that!!!!!!!