Part 10:

OMG i am so excited and i cannot wait for this day to come, (and if your wondering whatever it is-----me & Silver are going to have a killing spree together in order to bond with each other more-----*as husband and wife that is!!!!!!!* but to make it even more better & fun our kids are allowed to come with us.....since it's the perfect time to do something as a huge family of killers------other then being totally bored and not doing much of anything & being lazy in the creepypasta mansion as well, "OMFG this is gonna be very exciting for me and our kids------and besides that i've never had this kind of bond before......" i said while squealing like crazy "me neither.....mom!" Kenny told me "not me either, but i would love to try this bond for once in awhile-----brother!!!!!!!" Laura replied to her brother with a little sarcasm when she said 'not me either!' "oh my gosh little sissy, you've got mom's sarcasm------ugh are you freaking kidding me right now?!?!" Kenny asked Laura & whined right after Laura shook her head 'no' at him "yeah i guess that she might have passed it onto me, but let me tell you something big bro.....just try to deal with it and one day me and mother's sarcasms won't be bothering you & father as much.....but for now i am just getting started on with annoying the living crap out of you!!!!!!" Laura said back to Kenny while sticking her tongue out at him and doing really really really weird things like: 'blah blah blah' running around him in big circles and making those dumb flailing noodle arms and laughing very hyper-ish "oh my freaking gosh Laura, can you please stop doing that?!?" Silver asked her but she could only shake her own head 'no' in response. making me laugh really really really hard-core. "it's not even funny.....Steph!!!!!!!" Silver whined "well you clearly don't understand why almost everything is funny to me & our daughter, beeeeeeeecaaaaauuuuse your still kind of an idiot......ever since we first met!!!!!!!!" i said to him while mocking his tone. "Omfg i really really really really don't like this at all.....it's just annoying me!!!!!!!!" Silver quietly said "i'll have to agree with you on this as well-------because it annoys me too dad!!!!!!!!!" Kenny told him in the same tone: "and that is the exact point me & mother are going at......like i had just said so.....but i am not only starting to annoy the both of you though, it's probably more then that!!!!!!!!!!!" Laura replied back then we had started to laugh like crazy, just when the both of them face-palmed; "Lauraaa staaaaahp!" Kenny told his little sister as he whined. and Silver had said the same thing to me but we shook our heads 'no' at them in sync.