Part 19:

"So i wish that my Aunty & Uncle Woods could've met with our kids. probably way back then before that damn incident happened......ya do know i could just blame my gosh damn little cousin Jeffrey for it......well because he's the one who did it from behind my back ever since then!!!!!!" i said quietly "i know that Steph, but his still your little cousin------yeah it just might be his fault and all-------" Silver told me but i just cut him off right there. cause i knew exactly what he was going to actually say to me about my cousin Jeff: "yeah yeah, yeah i know.......i've still gotta love him like no matter what.......you really don't have to tell me more then once!!!!!!" i said back to him a bit sarcastically. but i then had a totally serious melt-down in front of him and everybody else. (and even our poor kids had to see me crying too!!!!!!) "mother please don't cry. you do know that we all hate it when you start crying. this is pretty much more worse then whatever me and Ken has done to you!!!!!!!!" Laura told me very nervously. "did you actually hear that Steph wants to blame you for that incident of whatever happened way back then??????" Liu asked his brother: "yup but why me though?!?!" Jeff asked "well you know------for killing our parents, from behind her back and then she ran away from home with me by her side before the same thing happened to her as well!!!!!!!!" Liu told him "oh crap!!!!!!!" he said then made flailing noodle arms and ran around the whole mansion while shrieking like a little girl "what the freaking hell?!?!?!" i asked my older cousin while trying really hard not to laugh and succeeded in doing so: "i told him about you wanting to blame him-------and so he is doing that stupid flailing thingy--------but it's absolutely not like you care anyways. well just like always." Liu said to me: "hmmmmph well you've got that right.......but mostly he is totally stupid enough to probably get himself killed. but i wouldn't mind at all if that happens. it just means a bit less problems from my least favorites!!!!!!!!!" i snarled: then i heard Kenny and Laura burst out laughing at their cousin's reaction while he was still running around the whole place with his stupid flailing arms and little girl shrieks in their bedroom, "now just wait until somebody else does that.....then we'll see how much funnier it'll get!!!!!!!" Laura said to her brother while giggling "HEY WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU JEFFREY?!?!" i shouted at my little cousin while chasing after him just making him scream even louder and sprint faster around the whole damn place. while my kids laughed even harder while they watched everything go down in between me and Jeff. "STOP CHASING ME AROUND SO MUCH ALREADY, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU STEPH!!!!!!!" Jeff yelled at me and still ran around the whole place and screaming like a little girl; "YOUR WRONG ABOUT THAT, YOU HAVE DONE A LOT OF STUFF TO ME....YOU DAMN FEMALE DOG ANNOYING LITTLE BOY!!!!!!" i yelled right back at him while now finally catching up to him and scraped his back with my sword. "OWW....that hurts!!!!!"