Part 15:

OMFG i cannot even believe this.....*and if your wondering what it might be------i am kinda freaking out right now!!!!!!* Laura has just said that......she's preggers and we where all shocked by it: "but who's the father??????" i asked her: "well it was going to be Hoodie------but you've just had to follow your damn instinct and killed him!!!!!!" Laura told me. "but i swear that it was an accident....." i said to her "now that i have a new boyfriend......you'd better not do the same thing to him like you did from yesterday, mother!!!!!!" Laura warned me in a very serious tone. "i promise not to do it again------i swear!!!!!!!!" i said back "so who is your new boyfriend anyway------little sister?!?!" Kenny asked Laura "weeeeell about that, it would be Jason.......brother dearest!!!!!!!" Laura told her brother innocently. "oh wow i knew it------but anyways i approve of it!!!!!!!!" i replied to Laura "me too......" Silver told us, right after i nudged him in the ribs like really hard to get a reaction out of him "but if you freaking dare to break my baby sister's heart-------then i won't hesitate to do the same thing to your damned face or murder you!!!!!!!!!" Kenny said as he hissed angrily with his fangs bared making everyone gasp in pure shock and i just giggled; "which is quite actually true.....just so you know....." i said not-so innocently then laughing like crazy "hey calm down big bro------i know that he won't do such a thing!!!!!!!" Laura said to Kenny "okay if you say so-----but i was just warning him!!!!!!!" he told her and making Laura giggle. "aww that's really sweet of you.....being protective of your little sis, i am proud of you my dear boy!!!!!!" i said while grinning which showed off my vampire fangs & in which still had pretty much dried up blood from last night's killing spree, with both of my hands placed on my chest and my heart melting as well; "mooooom staaaaaahp it------your embarrassing me!!!!!!" Kenny whined as he started to blush from my remark; "oooh what if your crush sees you blushing?????" i teased him "then it's going to be your fault for this------mom!!!!!!" he told me. while still blushing. "well it is too late, cause i have seen and heard just about everything------but i don't really see how it's that bad though!!!!!!" Sally replied to Kenny making him face-palm "do you see that now mom?!?!?!" Kenny asked me appearently irritated with me. "yeah i do.......and i am sorry for that. but you didn't have to be mad at me!!!!!!" i said back to him while starting to cry; which caught my son off-gaurd, if not more then 11 tears was enough to make Kenny notice that i wasn't faking it like at all: "Uh-oh......" Kenny whispered to himself "you've done it now big bro--------your fault!!!!!!" Laura said to her brother Kenny not-so innocently, and stuck her tongue out. and he was just like: O_O because my husband Silver was glaring at him------but not in such a good way. while he was rubbing my back trying his best to comfort me. "i'm so so sorry about making mom cry.....i know that it's my fault and all. but it was an accident dad, i was just mad OKAY!!!!!!" Kenny told Silver who just nodded then mumbled a quiet 'hmph' under his breath; "well just so you know i'm okay.......but i am still a little bit kind of sensitive right now.......so don't worry about it!!!!!!!!!" i said to Silver *because right now my heart is in snow mode. oops bad move Kenny. you just made your mother upset!!!!!!* "but i still think it's big brother's fault------so what of that??????" Laura had asked Silver "i just said that i was sorry OKAY--------so please don't start with me on this again, because it's kind of like going a little too far gone & i don't wanna do this!!!!!!" Kenny said back to his little sister: "well i don't think so, cause i do!!!!!!!!" Laura said back. then she just had the chance to flip off her own brother. (and which she did!!!!!)