I Finally Get My Own Symbol (Operator!)

So today is going to be quite special for me, (do you want to know why that is???????? it's cause i am finally gonna become a creepypasta.....i have been waiting for this ever since!) "hey Steph......are you excited for this??????" Silver asked me: "of course i am excited-----why wouldn't i be for something very special that i've been waiting for the whole undead life of me?!?!" i said back then we kissed in front of the whole mansion: "we've never had a vampire as one of us before...." Silver whispered to himself "so where do you wanna put the sign?!?!" Slender asked me then i pointed out at my left shoulder-blade, and i laughed at some of the pasta's reactions after that happened, even Sally, Kenny and Laura too; *3 seconds laaaaaaaaater-------to when i have the sign carved already!!!!!!!* "Steph-----does it hurt?!?!" Silver asked me while he pointed out and softly touched where my operator symbol was placed. but i just shook my head 'no' at him then giggled when he touched my shoulder-blade where i had my symbol and shivered a little bit and then telling him to stop touching my shoulder-blade where my symbol was and pulled my sleeve back up which ended up hiding it. (then i saw that it made my husband feel disappointed, because i covered up and hid my symbol from him....) then suddenly out of nowhere my eye colors changed to Sky Blue *meaning i have the blood-lust, which also means that i need to take some of the blood potion.....* "do you need some of that blood potion?!?" Silver asked me then i nodded *4 seconds later.....meaning that my blood-thirst is quenched for 15 hours-----just like always!!!!!!* "i just cannot get enough of that delicious potion that i need for my blood-lust....well sure that it helps me and all, but it feels like i wanna down it all without stopping until the last drop."