The Description About Me.....

OKAY then so this is going to be the biographical description thingy of me-----(but not IRL though......it is the vampire & creepypasta version-----ya dumb-@$$ idiots!!!!!!!!!)
Looks Like: as you already know i have grassy-greenish eyes, pale-ish white skin, and pink hair *yeah i've kind of dyed it now......well because i didn't like my old hair color anymore. like ewww!!!!!!*
Age: i'm 21 years old now (well i guess that i was only about 16 years old when my son Kenny was born.......even before we got married then tried again & then soon enough Kenny's little sister Laura was born LMAO!!!!!!!!)
Do you have any problems?????? Oh jeez i wouldn't call any of them problems anyway......but yeah as i might mention right about now, i am quite secretly suicidal in secret, i may only speak to myself most of the time, i sometimes have voices in my mind that forces me to do everything against my own will and stuff like that; (and if i don't....they will take over and get even worse....and probably even force me to hurt or kill somebody that i love so much and hold precious in my life!!!!!!) i am still going more darker every time someone i despise with a bleeding passion makes me angry......which is probably the one main reason why i killed off hoodie that one time: (but it was probably just an instinct-------it happens to me a whole lot when i least expect it......so they've just gotta try to deal with it!!!!!!!!) also i am likely very mentally dangerous too *it even gets much worse when we go on sprees.....it happens a lot as well!!!!!!!*
Why do you think of yourself as a monster and/or somebody's/everybody's enemy?!?! Oh well about that.....sometimes my own heart turns from blood red to gold, stone, black, light blue, ice, grey, purple, orange, green, snow, *and if it's probably in snow mode------then i am most likely sensitive at this point. so that wouldn't be good news at all!!!!!!!!!* probably rainbow, and all in one. or maybe all in between and haven't you ever noticed i can sometimes be very emotional?!?!?! also everyone thinks i don't care most of the time......which is true but i actually try so hard to care......and i might be crazy, hysterical, mostly hyper but what the hell?????? I AM BOTH A FREAKING MURDERER AND UNDEAD LIVING BEING FOR GOODNESS SAKES------but everyone still loves me for all of it: no matter what!!!!!! *including silver and our kids-------also because it's how i am......and how i was created to be!!!!!!!!* also the ones who are the most terrified to death of me are; those slender brothers, that one dark elf 'what-ever-his-name-is' *same thing with the damn clown and cannibal guys......just because their my worst enemies of all, and my least favorite pastas!!!!!!!!!* also that one certain woods brother-----jeff of course!!!!!! (except for his brother though......liu kind of likes me as a friend......even his other half does too: aww that is really sweet of them......but we're only freaking cousins, because we're actually related and i get along much better with him and sully more then jeff cause they are my favorite older cousin and i love them way more!!!!!!) also the reason why i am somewhat pretty sarcastic and stuff like that is because i'm totally protective of my very own kids------so why should i not be anyways????? it's my damned freaking rights!!!!!!
Do you have any siblings?!?!? Ummm no i don't. well not that i know of. i am probably better off without one anyways!!!!!!! (cause you know how some brothers are like my son Kenny, being protective of their younger sisters just like how Kenny is with Laura....also it's just like some fathers AKA my hybrid character's husband and of course vampire character's husband as well!!!!!!!!)