Part 22:

"Hey do you remember the first time that we met?????" i asked Silver out of the blue "well yeah of course i still do, and that was before you told me about your secret------also just before Kenny was born------even before we got married and then Laura was born......" he said "me too......i can remember it so clearly as well!!!!!" i told him "but what happened before you met father anyways mother????????" Laura said to me but in question; "that was a very, very long story......but whatever i'll tell you anyway!!!!!!!" i explained to her then i told them about it from the very beginning: (12 minutes later!) "Oh wow mother.......why didn't i know that before?!?!" asked Laura "but you and Kenny weren't even born just yet way back then......and that was before we got married as well!!!!!!" i told her; then out of nowhere i pinched Silver like really hard on his arm "OWW Steph what the hell was that for?!?!" he asked me while rubbing his newly forming bruise with blood in which is slowly coming out "For mentioning that before you knew about my secret back then-----only an idiotic husband like you would tell his own daughter about such a thing like that!!!!!!!!" i replied to him as i grinned while showing off my bloody dried-up fangs and licked off the fresh blood on my fingernails: (that i've got on my thumb and index fingers when i had pinched my poor husband Silver!!!!!!) "Now look at what you did, you had just given me yet another damn bruise-----that wasn't what i would've deserve at all!!!!!!!" he told me as he whined. but i pretended like i didn't do it. "oh my gosh don't be such a baby about it daddy, cause it's not like your gonna get worse then this.....it's only a small nick for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!" Laura told him very sarcastically with crossed arms then she proceeded to roll her eyes right after that "besides that it's nothing too personal compared to my personality, so just remember that next time you do something more then idiotic like this.....Silvy!!!!!!!!!" i replied "pffft looks like you have a problem with your personality and your attitudes....but hey i can't blame you right?!?!" i heard Silver telling me but in question, "So are you saying that your blaming my older cousin for my personality screw-up? ALSO WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HIM ANYWAY?!?!" i asked him as i was getting irritated by his reply now. *he knows better then getting me irritated and mad with him, but still prefers to do it anyways just to make himself get hurt!!!!!!* but instead of my eyes turning purple as usual, they began turning black with no pupils. (and everybody knows what happens when my eye colors become all black instead of purple....it's also no surprise to any of them what-so-ever!!!!!!!)