Part 4:

So tonight we're still at the mansion.....(and guess what?!?!? me and Lost Silver are all alone to be honest------but we have already gotten used to it so quickly------LOL!!!!!!!) out of nowhere.....i was grinning evilly at Silver *as my eye colors turned blood-red because it means that i am pretty much frisky at the moment.......LOL!!!!!!!* and of course as i had expected, he did as well!!!!!!!! (and then you-know-what happened yet again.......) but whatever else we didn't know.....was that my cousins Liu & Jeff where heading back into their bedrooms, until they reached to mine half-way there and they've heard the noises of me and Silver doing something; "where is all that loud weird noises coming from, i wonder?!?!" Jeff asked "i think from in Steph's bedroom.....but we cannot just go in there without her permission or without knocking first, cause we don't even wanna know about what could be going on in there!!!!!!!" Liu told him nervously: so Jeff has decided to put his ear on the door to listen....(what a terrible mistake you dumb @$$ little cousin!!!!!!) then he almost puked, and then which made Liu mouth out very quietly the words 'what is going on?' and he made the point gesture to Jeff and he mouthed back 'their hooking up in there, and that's exactly why i almost puked my guts out!!!!!' which made his brother burst into laughter and soon had tears from laughing so hard. "Yeah sure laugh at your little brother for almost puking his own guts out, but whatever our cousin and her boyfriend are doing in there is nasty beeswax!!!!!" Jeff told his brother. "hey it's not my fault cause it's hilarious that your the dumb one mainly because your the youngest brother!!!!!!" Liu said back: "shut it Liu, gosh damn it your so annoying i hate you so much right now!" Jeff told his brother "oh my word, you better watch your mouth around me & Liu or else you can get what's coming for you....Jeff!!!!!" Sully replied; then we finally had finished with our hook up, and meanwhile both of us were getting dressed again before we heard my bedroom door being knocked on "yes who is it, what do you want?????" i said calling out but in question "it's us, your cousins Jeff & Liu....we're just wondering if your up to have breakfast downstairs with us?!?!" Jeff asked me "yeah but if you aren't ready for that just yet, then i'll probably just bring something up here for you and me to share cousin dearest....if you don't mind that is!!!!!!" Liu told me "yeah sure thing....that'll be awesome if you did bring something up here, i really don't mind at all!!!!!!" i replied back in a sweet voice that i could muster up; (but while i mouthed silent words to Silver) 'go hide somewhere in here, my older cousin Liu is going to bring something up into my bedroom for the both of us to share....and i am warning you to not make any noise while hiding otherwise i will go in there and KILL YOUR DUMB ASS Silver!!!!!!!" i told him while giving him a warning.