Part 21:

"My wife is a freaking monster.....but i still love her no matter what....." Silver said "awwww that's really sweet of you------and i love you too!!!!!!" i told him with a great reddish pink tint on my cheeks: "yeah and she's also the best mother ever. and if any of you think the opposite about that otherwise. then i WILL NOT hesitate to tear out your damn heart and give it to her-------or maybe perhaps cause some of you don't even have one......which is maybe why your a damned HEARTLESS f@#k€r!!!!!!!!" Laura told the other pastas including the so-called boss as well, and they where all just like: O_O "but i ain't heartless......" Laura's new boyfriend told her. "i knew that-------but i didn't mean some like you!!!!!!!" she replied back. "So that goes to all of my none-favorites, all the worst of my enemies, and mainly just my least favorite people right here-------and yeah so what if you don't like it?!?! also......one last thing......i hate you all with my whole undead existence & extreme burning passion forever!!!!!!!!" i said, just loud enough for everybody that i didn't like to hear me: "Hahaha-------heartless. omfg how funny that compliment is!!!!!!!!!" i said in a very bored and sarcastic tone of voice. "Hey mother........don't you remember when you've killed one of my cousins aka one male proxy?!?!?" Laura had asked me: and reminding me of last yesterday night. "also your first-ever boyfriend who i didn't like too much?!?!" i asked her and receiving a nod: "i hope that my kid looks just like him......but i don't really mean my new boyfriend though......i also don't care if it reminds you of my damn cousin, and so what if that was a frigging instinct or a totally stupid accident?!?!?!" Laura told me but in question while she was almost getting irritated; *FLASHBACK* i could also remember whatever had happened when everybody else saw the dead & heartless body of Hoodie on the couch in a big puddle of his own blood, but just when poor Toby ran away into the kitchen and started to vomit from the sight and scent of the blood and rotting flesh-------i heard it. (end of the flash-back) then out of the blue i had just bursted straight out laughing very mentally because of the darn flash-back. right after it had faded away. "Mother what the fecking hell is wrong with you??????" asked Laura "okay so let me make this perfectly clear......your very angry because mom killed your first crush, who was a certain somebody's brother & a proxy as well------and since you have a new boyfriend you've just said that you hope that your very first child is gonna look just like their father who mom didn't like or approved of------in front of your new boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!" Kenny told his little sister: "yes that's definitely correct big brother........and it's actually pretty crystal clear to me that i think it is all mother's fault........also cause it has changed me for the worst of all things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!" Laura replied back to Kenny; just then i had stopped laughing and something i have never done before happened. i glared at my daughter but not in a good way at all. and then she could actually feel also even sense the angry & totally dark aura which was coming off me: "I dare you to say that to me again one more damn time, then you'll know what i am going to do-----honey!!!!!!!" she heard me telling her "are you going to hurt or kill another person who you hate with an extreme bleeding passion and has done nothing to you at all for no good reason?!?!" she had said to me again but in question.