2.LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT???

"Oberois????"Prinku squealed in shock confirming what she just heard from Anika.

"Haa!!! Oberois... Is... Is there any problem??" Anika jolted with her scream.

Coming out of her surprise, prinku spoke "Anikaa..!! So Its about you mom told me yesterday. I am Priyanka Singh Oberoi. Daughter of your Pinky aunty."

"Hawwww!! You are an Oberoi??
Strange coincidence right??" Priyanka nodded smiling still in shock "Then my problem is solved. I got my address." Anika said winking at her. Both of them laughed.

After a few hours of their chat, prinku went into a deep slumber, while Anika slipped into her thoughts.

She looked at Prinku remembering that terrifying look on her face a few hours back. She took out a blanket and tugged it gently around her . She was a member of that family where she was going to stay from the next day. She had a great journey with her.

"All the best Anika Sharma. In a few hours, you are gonna be welcomed by new people. You are going to stay with a huge family which you never had. I just wish my life will be much more colourful now." A small voice echoed inside her.

Life is a hurdle and everyone should succeed in crossing it. A single stumble can make us fall down. But pulling yourself out of it after a fall is the most difficult thing and that winner is known to be a "great athlete."

Anika had faced many of such difficulties in her life. She got stronger by each passing hurdle. Her pain made her strong.

One can win such struggle with a family. If there's anyone in this world for us who would support us always and who would be our shoulder to cry, being our strength at bad times, its always them, its your FAMILY. And right now and always, its the only thing she missed. She was missing her family very badly. She sighed deeply and dozed off giving a stop to her endless thoughts.
.................................

"Oh my mataa!!!" Pinky's shout made everyone look at the entrance and they saw Prinku standing there with her luggage and Anika behind her.

She was nervous but a smile crept over her face when the whole family rushed at Prinku in excitement.

She saw everyone being surprised as their daughter travelled alone for the first time and reached home safely.

Anika was comparing everyone to their family photo which Pinky sent her the day before and she succeeded in identifying everyone.

"Awww meri bacchi!!! Finally you came home safely. Journey was all okay, right?" Pinky squeezed her in a happy hug.

"Pinky, let her come in first and then you shoot your questions at my baby" Tej said pulling them apart while taking his little girl in his arms.

"So how's the journey my girl?" Tej asked leading her into the living hall.

"Bade papa, You know? I was about to face a rough situation, and if Anika had not been there at the correct time..." she trailed shivering slightly  "I can't even imagine my situation now."

"Rough situation???Kya hua puttar??" dadi frowned, worry creasing her face.

"Dadi, bade papa, There were some boys in the compartment and..." She narrated everything that had happened.

"Anika??? Did you meet anika? How??" Pinky looking everywhere, searching.

"Where did you meet?"

"Where is she?" everyone plummeted questions at her. Priyanka looked around confused, whom to answer first.

"Okay!! Wait. Why are you people troubling her so much?? Ask her one by one." a commanding tone stopped everyone, Priyanka's elder brother walked in, paving his steps towards her.