11. Andhera

Omkara finished and looked at his brothers. They were trying hard to keep a straight face, until Rudra burst out laughing suddenly. Shivaay joined him.

“Wooo!! So there exists a girl in this world finally, who can actually piss my cool Omkara” Rudra admired, laughing again.

“Guys, this isn’t fair. Tum apne bhai ka mazak nahi udaa sakthe ho” Omkara said frowning, as his brothers laughed at his expense.

“It happens bro” Shivaay squeezed a hand on his shoulder “That’s totally her mistake. Just forget it.”

Om stared at him for a second and shook his head.

“Shivaay, it’s...” he stood up “that’s not entirely her mistake. Even I didn’t see her.” He walked to the couch and settled himself there facing both of them. “I was too stubborn to accept my mistake in front of her. In front of all the people. I was talking on phone with mom and I walked ahead without noticing my path and we both bumped.”

“Ommm.....!!!” Rudra suddenly squealed “Yeh kya ho gayaa???”

“What?”

“Shivaay bhaiah, Om ne Sach chupa diya. Uss ladki mein kuch bath jaroor hain warna hamara Om ko sach bolne se rokna na mumkin hain.” He winked at Om and chuckled.

“Rudra...” Om glared at him “I am not going to leave you today” he stood up curling his fists while Rudra turned around dashing out of the room.

After a few minutes, both of them collapsed onto the couch panting and laughing.

“I can’t do this anymore” Rudra stretched his arms pushing Omkara.

“Rudraa..... Want some more?” Omkara asked, showing him his curled fists.

“Nahiiiii!!!!” he leaned on Omkara’s shoulders and hugged him, “Shivaay bhaiah, I am hungry.” He said, rubbing Om’s tummy.

Shivaay and Om laughed at his antics “Pasta?”

Rudra and Om nodded at once.

“In 15 minutes”

.....,..............................

Anika looked at the clock which struck past twelve. She sighed sadly and collected her empty water bottle.

She walked in to the corridor and suddenly stopped. She looked around and gulped nervously discovering that the entire long corridor was just filled with darkness. There was no sign of light anywhere across the room. She inhaled shakily closing her eyes.

Turning on her mobile torch, she carefully checked her surroundings. She could feel her heart thumping in her throat.

“Anika, there is nothing around you. Nothing.” Saying this to herself, she slowly took her steps ahead.

As soon as she passed the hall way, the room grew more darker except for her torch. She quickly ran into the kitchen and turned on the light quivering.

Leaning on to the kitchen counter, she wiped away the beads of sweat from her forehead and whirled around to grab a glass of water when a cold hand touched her.

She screamed loudly and instantly the cold hand tightly shut her mouth preventing her from shouting.

“Shhhh.... It’s me.”  He said.

She looked up at him and a wave of relief appeared over her face. “Shivaaay....”  she frowned and pushed his hand away. “You are seriously mad.”

“You scared??” He smirked tightening his grip around her.

“No. Am not” she released herself grabbing her bottle to fill.

“You are!!!” he laughed “I can see it on your face. Itna darthi ho andhere se??”

Listening to the word ‘Andhera’, her expressions changed into something which he couldn’t predict “ No, I am not scared of anything.” She said composing herself.

She didn’t want him to know about her fears. Not yet. She didn’t want to show him her vulnerable side.

“I know you are too stubborn to accept it.” He chuckled “Now accept that you are afraid.” He held her arm and pulled her.

She met his blue eyes and stared it for a few seconds. His smile disappeared and his expression softened when he stared back into her eyes. He could feel something tugging at his heart.
He could see fear in her eyes which she was trying to hide. They needed support.

“Anikaa....” he tucked a strand behind her ear “Are you alright?”

She looked away “yeah, Am fine.”

“You sure?” he turned her to his side.

“Haaaan.” She faked a smile “Good night.” She left the kitchen preparing herself for another round of  dark walk in the corridor.

“Wait!! I am coming” Shivaay followed her fetching a bottle of cool drink for his brother.

"Are you following me?”

“Do you think you are a star?” he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and quietly walked into her room closing the door behind her when she saw him going back to the hall way, to the pool side.

A smile appeared over her face when realisation sunk in. She wondered if she could ever understand this strange man.

................................

A/N: Hello guys,

I know I am a little late than promised. But I posted my other works simultaneously too. So here you go the next chapter. This had a small but a much needed Shivika scene.

Shivika must understand each other before they fall in love. So, this is a small step taking them ahead in their relation.

I am really disappointed with your response for the last chapter. I accept I posted it after a long time. It could make you loose your interest on the book. But please try and understand. I will be posting chapters regularly now.

If you miss anything in this book or if you require anything from this book, feel free to tell me. If there's no love and support of you, there won't be this book.

Don't forget to press the star button below. Last chapter has the lowest views and votes. I need your love. This book needs your love. I hope you won't disappoint me.

Thanks for the love till now. It reached 20K and 900 votes already.
Love you all.

Yours
Trushnamallipudi ❤