10.Gauri Raj Malhotra

Later at night:

Shivaay looked up at his brothers in confusion. "What's up with you both?" He gently squeezed Rudra's shoulder.

"I hate her, bhaiah" He said, resting his chin on his palms.

"Vo apne app ko samajthi kya hain, Shivaay?" Om said standing up.

"Vo matlab? Kya yeh wahi hain jiske bare mein Rudra bol raha hain?" Shivaay asked confusedly only to meet their silence. They were chanting the same lines from half an hour.

He exhaled deeply. He was tired now. He understood asking them wasn't going to work. He was ready to play his card.

"Okay, I m leaving now. Don't tell me" He stood up faking anger when Rudra pulled him back into his seat.

"Mera 'vo' Om ki 'vo' se alag hain." Rudra said leaning on to his brother.

Shivaay smirked when his card played well.

"Then?? Kya hua?"

"Its a long story bhaiah"

"We have the whole night with us. That's okay, tell me." Shivaay caressed his little brother's hair gently.

"Om, It's your turn first. You are the elder one." Rudra said, while Shivaay signalled him to settle beside him.

"Rudra, tu chota hain pehle tumhe batana chahiye" Om hissed, sitting beside his brothers.

"Arre Om, kisi aur ka gussa mujh par kyu nikaal rahe ho?" He pouted folding his arms "This is not fair"

"Rudra..!!"

"Okay, Don't get into a fight again." Shivaay side hugged both of them. "Om, Bada tu hain. The turn is yours."

Omkara huffed and nodded collecting his thoughts.

Omkara POV:

"Omkara! Here you go." Krithika smiled, handing over me the sealed pack.

"Thank you girl, for remembering me" I smiled back looking at my brand new satin paints which I was wanting from long time.

"How can I forget you?" She hugged me immediately "Itna toh kar hi sakthi hu"

I wrapped my hands around her and gave her a tight hug. Finally I got them. My satin and sleek colours which will give my paintings an elegant and radiant look. I had seen them at an exhibition and from then, I  had been so enthusiastic to put them in my paintings.

"Okay then, bye Krithika" I waved her and strode out of the shop and stopped at the centre of the complex grasping my surroundings.

It was scribbled 'Arts and Designs' everywhere. This mall is the best shopping place for any artist. You can get some best fabrics, best costumes for anyone, for any occasion with cheaper prices. Thus, this was one of the most busiest place in Mumbai.

I smiled looking at them once more. I couldn't wait to use them. As I entered the parking lot, my phone buzzed. Its my mom.

"Yes mom, that's alright." I assured her and cut the call. She asked me to pick Rudra from his evening Gym while returning.

Everything was perfect then and the other moment ruined my entire happiness.

There were many cars parked in rows. I checked where my car was and took a step not noticing my surroundings.

Suddenly A girl yelped as she flew backwards, bumping into me. Seconds before she could land on the floor, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she slammed into me. I could hear her gasp as we were inches apart from each other.

She held my collar supporting herself from falling down and shut her eyes tightly. I noticed her, the kazal she had put on brought more beauty to her pretty dramatic eyes. She had thin  perfect lips which can make any guy fall for her at that very instance.

A few seconds ticked by and she slowly opened her eyes. Unusually that position made us both comfortable. She didn't bother to flinch in my arms and I didn't bother to drop her.

Jo na keh sake hum
Jo na keh sake tum
Kehne lagi dono se woh khamoshiyan... Oo Saathiya....
Saathiyaaa.... Sathiyaaa....!!

Suddenly, something caught my eyes. That scene skipped my beat. Her fabrics were scattered all over.

Shit!! My colours. In the process of catching her, I dropped my colours.

I pushed her instantly and bent down throwing all the fabrics away to find my paints. But it was already late. The glass bottles were broken.

God!!!!!! I recalled Krithika telling me that this was the last pack of the collection and I could get them only after a month.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply controlling my anger. It was her mistake entirely.

"Hayeee Sankar ji!!! My fabrics" she screamed suddenly and gathered her things. There was paint all over them.

"What did you do?" she yelled at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her "What did I do?"

"Are you blind? Your colours spoiled my fabrics." She shouted again.

"O hello!!! You bumped into me. That was your mistake." I hissed back.

What do she even think of herself? Mera colours gira diya aur upar se mujh par chilla rahi hain.

"That's not my mistake. You didn't watch me coming." She squeaked.

"Bull shit My mistake!!!"

"Do you even know how much they cost?" She continued.

I was too pissed to control myself. I waited for six months for the paints and now it extends a month more.

" Like really?? Do you know how much they cost? They worth twenty lakhs." I whisper yelled at her.

"Kyaaa??" Her eyes widened and her lips made a perfect 'O'. Despite my anger, that made me smile.

She composed herself immediately "Fine! then you pay my loss and I pay back yours."

"Are you sure you wanna pay?" I smirked.

"Gauri Raj Malhotra kuch bhi kar sakti hai. You be ready to pay mine."
Her phone buzzed. "Oo Jatadhari!! Don't underestimate girls like me."

What the heck is this Jatadhari??? She can't call me like this.

By this time, people gathered around us watching this fight as if a drama was going on. I already had enough. I don't want to create a scene in front of them.

She would soon know what is Omkara Singh Oberoi. I glared at her for a second and roared my engine at full spees.

A/N: Hello lovelies,

I know I am very late in updating this episode. A very big wala sorry for you. And from now I promise that I will be updating as soon as possible.

I had exams and then surrounded by problems. It took so long for me to solve them.

Thank you so much for all the love pouring in. Despite my late updates, you continued giving me love. I hope you keep doing that.

Yours
Trushnamallipudi. ❤