4.HOW DARE YOU??

Shivaay stood worried in the middle of the temple resting his arms on his waist. Finding her no where, he decided to ask dadi about her. Suddenly he realised that he didn't check the inner shrine. He was about to turn back when he heard her voice.

"Shivaay"

He looked at the person calling him. He stared at her for a moment and a slight wave of relief appeared over his face.For the first time in his life, he felt a charm in his name. Her exceptional voice resonated in his ears again and again.

"Anika, are you mad?" Masking his relief, he yelled at her.

Anika jerked back gasping at his shout gripping her anarkali tightly in her fists. She never imagined his first talk to her would be so fierce. She was about to ask him the reason of yelling at her when he shouted again.

"Where were you? You could have tell us and go."

She sensed the worry vibrating in his voice. For some reason, that yell sounded so concerned and it was her first experience to be cared by someone. She tried suppressing her happiness and answered gently,

"Am sorry Shivaay. I went inside to have my last pray."

Hearing her, his anger calmed down. He looked around and finally his stare stopped at her innocent face. He closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh and said "Actually I..., I mean dadi was worried about you. Am sooorr..." He trailed telling that word but couldn't as he is THE Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"What's ssooor???" She asked intentionally raising her brow.

"Woh..Woh..!! Soorr... Its nothing. Nothing"

"Bagad billa, Couldn't even spell sorry properly" She thought which she unknowingly babbled out.

"Bagad... What??" turning to her, Shivaay frowned folded his arms resting against his chest.

"Arey Woh.. Bagad bill" Anika abruptly stopped looking at him in shock. "Nothing...." She walked away swiftly avoiding his eye contact.

"Hey Anika, Tell me. What did you call me?" He caught her hand and pulled her back.

"Nothing Shivaay, leave me."She strived to relieve from his clutches.

"Anika!! What was that?" She understood there was no way left for her except telling him that word.

"Okay fine!!" she sighed "It's Bagad billa"

"Bagad billa!!" Shivaay exclaimed with his widened eyes.

"How dare you to call me that?" He said glaring at Anika.

Anika was ready with her answer but their conversation was interrupted when both of them heard Dadi calling them.

"Shivaaaay...!!! Anikaaa...!!"

"Ha Dadi" they looked up avoiding each other.

"What were you both doing here? I was searching for you from the past 10minutes." She asked panting.

"Dadi, I am sorry. I went inside the temple again."

"Accha okay! Come, I will show you the neighbourhood. The beauty of this area is something which no one should miss in their life" She held Anika's hand and pulled her along with her.

Anika peeped back and giggled at his cringed look. He saw her impatiently and followed them silently.

"Anika didi!!!" Rudra came to her running dragging prinku and omkara with him.

"Anika, where were you? I searched a lot for you" said omkara taking short and quick breaths.

"Haa Anika. This area is totally amazing. There were ice golas too" Prinku said in amusement.

"Ice golaaa!!!" anika exclaimed turning to Dadi.

"Haa puttar, I knew how much you love them. Have it" dadi patted her shoulder softly.

"Toh Chalooo!!!" she nodded and shouted happily.

Anika and the three young Oberois gathered around the ice gola van screaming out with excitement at the vendor with their order. That vendor scratched his head in confusion looking around.

"Guys, calm down. Give the order slowly. See him how confused he is" said om chuckling.

"No one is going to have that gola" shivaay said firmly approaching them.

"Whaaat??" Anika squealed.

"But why bhaiah??" rudra and prinku questioned, a gesture of disappointment passing in.

"That's so unhygienic Prinku" he wrapped his arm around her "Lets go!! Rudra, Om, Anika come." He whirled back to go.

"Its not so unhygienic. Hum kha sakthe hain" Anika said looking at the vendor "Bhaiah! Ek mango ice gola dedo"

Shivaay swiftly walked looking at her angrily. "Anika, I said no."

"I want it at any cost" she rolled her eyes away.

"No more arguments Anika. You are coming with me right now!! Do you understand?" He stammered.

" I am not going anywhere without my ice gola" she said as stubborn as him.

"If you are not coming now, I knew how to take you with me" he stepped forward to life her. As soon as Anika understood what he was up to she stepped back and saw something that clicked her mind.

Before he could lift her, Anika huffed, took the glass which was lying on the vendor's table and emptied it momentarily on to his face. Shivaay jolted back with the spilling water. He opened his eyes slowly, his deadly staring cold blue eyes stuck at her. He ran his fingers through his hair and stepped further more.

"Om, Ab toh tsunami aa jayegi" said Rudra worrying.

"Haa bhaiah, really, Till now no one even dared to give a back answer to Shivaay bhaiah. And Anika ne toh.... Oh my god!! Do something bhaiah" Prinku quivered.

"How dare you to spurt out water at me?" he growled in a syncopated whisper.

"How dare you to even think of lifting me?" asked Anika raising her eye brow. "Dont you dare try to touch me."

"Oh really!!" Shivaay smirked "I guess you still don't realise who I am. I am... SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI."

"Soo what do I do with who you are?" she smickered back.

"You will see me, Miss Anika" he picked up the tumbler situated right in front of him and poured the ice cubes and cold ice water on her.

Goosebumps rippled on her skin with the rolling ice water over her body and she stood silently taking long deep breaths, looking at him.

"Soo... How's the ice gola, Miss Anika?" asking this, Shivaay turned back to leave with a victorious smile on his face.

Hello guyz!!
I hope this time I am not much late. I updated both my stories successively. I am really happy and overwhelmed with your response. My book is now approaching its 5K. I can't express my gratitude.
Thank you so much for all the love you have been pouring till now and I wish you would continue this always.
This is a short update but i promise to post the next one as much soon as i can. Please keep voting and commenting.
Yours
Trushna mallipudi.