3.HIS TOUCH

Anika curled into the blanket more as the morning rays of sun lightened up the room annoying her. Her skin glowed brightly in the sun shine.

She was surely disturbed. Not with the light, but "Him". She sat up immediately when she understood that she couldn't sleep anymore .

" It's all because of him. Uski khanji ankhain mujhe sone nahi diya" she thought "I couldn't sleep at all, the whole night. And now its already 7'o"

Just then she heard her door knock. Anika got up lazily and dragged herself to open the door.

"Goodmorning beta" dadi wished her smiling.

"Goodmorning dadi" she replied sourly.

"Anika puttar!! You are looking really dull. Didn't you have enough sleep?" she worried.

Listening this, she remembered his khanji eyes again which were the reason for her sleepless night.
"Woh dadi, I was a bit tired because of the journey. I m fine. Don't worry"

"Hmm." Dadi nodded "Accha puttar! Would you like to visit the famous Siddivinayak temple?"

"Now?? Ofcourse dadi."

"Haa!! Get ready soon. I heard you love to visit temples." Dadi pinched her cheek gently.

" I was habituated since my childhood. Mom used to take me with her. That's where i always get an ice kola." She smiled sadly " But now I really get peaceful in his presence."

Dadi understood what she actually meant. " Get ready soon and come down" she patted her cheek and left.

...........................

All the men in the mansion sat in the living hall waiting for their ladies.

"Bhaiah!! I guess it's the only day you never miss being with us." Rudra hugged his brothers.

They were as usual looking the best in their white kurtas following their tradition. "How can i skip this Rudra?? I am always ready to do what dadi wants." Shivaay said.

" How long do these women take to get ready??" Tej asked, looking at his watch.

Its been an hour they got ready and still they didn't have a clue what the Oberoi ladies were upto.

"I am ready" Everyone turned hearing her voice "Arey! We need some time to look prettier. " Dadi said making her way towards her sons.

"Maa!! But how much time more your daughter-in-laws need?? Aisa toh darshan ka waqt bhi nikal jayega" Shakti added taking blessings of his mother.

All her three grandsons hugged tightly kissing her.

"Bas ajeyenge abhi" she said looking up. She gasped suddenly
"Kitni soni hain meri bacchi"

"I know dadi I am the best" Rudra said raising one of his brow proudly.

" Tu bacchi hain kya duffer?? That's not you " Om hit Rudra "Look there!!" he pointed his finger at Anika. She walked down the stairs carefully holding up her floor length anarkali high. She kept her vision strictly to her feet.