9.'MALHOTRA' Sisters

Omkara POV:
I leaned across my BMW waiting for my little dumbo at his favourite spot, the gym. The clock hit seven and it was time when Rudra would be returning from his evening session. It wasn't usual for me to pick him up. But today I had to, as my mom insisted.

Few minutes ticked by but there was no sign of him. I sighed, pulling on my headphones.

It was then, that I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find a short, healthy yet cute looking girl in front of me. Looks never mattered me though. She looked strangely puzzled.

"Excuse me!! That's my car" she said, clearly irritated.

For a second I didn't understand what was happening. I had many questions in my head. Who was she? Why was she saying my car as hers? Could she be a thief? No, she didn't look like one.

Before I began collecting my thoughts, her phone buzzed and the caller name flashed on the screen "Didi".

She picked up and asked her sister where she was, when the car was parked right in front of her. Suddenly her expressions changed, from frustrated to shock and she squeaked.

I couldn't hear the other side of the call, so I couldn't figure it out.

She turned around, her back facing me and continued her call for a few more seconds. When she looked back again at me, her face held guilt. I didn't know, for what she was feeling guilty now.

I was confused and before I could say anything, she spoke again.

"I m sorry, bhaiah" she looked down and again at me.

"For what?" I asked gently, masking my curiosity.

"I didn't see the number plate and got confused it to my car" she smiled, but I could see, she was embarrassed a little. Now, I understood the whole 'raitha', if said in Anika's language. I supressed my laugh, remembering her antics.

"Oh, okay. That's fine" I smiled.
She nodded and this time she smiled happily. She was cute.

"Aap naya join kar rahe hain Gym mein?" she asked me.

"No" I shook my head "I just came to pick my brother."

"Ohh" she nodded. "By the way, my name is Soumya" she extended her hand.

"Omkara" we shook hands. She watched the other end of the road, and sighed.

"Waiting for some one?" She nodded. I looked at the same end and saw a car exactly like mine rushing towards us. Her face lit up.

"My sister came" She shouted happily. She was bubbly and energetic too. I smiled.

I just got a call then from one of my clients. By the time I had finished my call, I saw her hugging her sister.

When I could clearly see her sister's face, my eyes popped out in shock, as I suddenly realised who it was.

"TUMM?" I gasped. She smirked at me.

"Haan, hum, Gauri Raj Malhotra " she raised her eye-brow with a mischievous grin appearing on her face.

Soumya gaped at both of us, her eyes gleaming in surprise. "Did you know each other, already?"

"Haan," Gauri's said "We knew each other, hain na Jatadhari?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You. Don't. Call. Me. That." I was hell annoyed recalling our first meet and turned away from her. She laughed.
I shut my eyes and tried my best not to get in to a fight again.

"Bhaiah," I heard Rudra yelling happily and hugged me.

I opened my eyes and glared at him "Where were you? Kitna time chahiye tumhe?" I hissed.

"O, gussa kyu ho rahe ho? I'm just five minutes late." Rudra pouted sadly. His gaze shifted to the ladies beside me and he stopped.

"TUMM?" he gwaked. His eyes ogled out, as he stared at Sowmya.

"Haan," Soumya smirked just like her sister "Kyu? Itna bhi daro math mujhse DUMBO" She laughed, throwing her head back.

Rudra narrowed his eyes and girted his teeth.

"Tumse kaun darega, MOOTII" It's my brother's turn to smirk back.Soumya's mouth fell open in at his comment. She glared at him murderously.

Suddenly she took a step further and pushed Rudra hard and he stumbled. Gauri looked bewildered. She caught her sister's hand while I pulled Rudra back.

"Didi, Leave me right now" Soumya shouted failing to relieve from Gauri's grip.

"Bhaiah, today I ll teach her what will happen if she messes up with Rudra Singh Oberoi" he yelled back.

I and Gauri exchanged a worried glances as we understood this was not their first meeting. I signalled her to take Soumya with her. She nodded and within seconds they drove away.

I sighed deeply after this high voltage drama. "Rudra, Bacche ho kya dono?

He walked away and got in to the car without a word. I didn't know what happened in between them but I could see he was pissed off at her.

So, these Malhotra sisters were a threat to both of us. I rubbed my face with my palms tiredly and followed Rudra silently.

A/N: Hey everyone, So I'm late again right?? I'm very much struck with my schedule. It's been more than a week but I can't help it. I wish you will like this episode.

Hmm, What do you think about these 'Rathore' sisters?? Kya yeh OBros ko takkar de payenge? Are you excited to unfold their love stories?

This was the second meet of both the pairs. So any guesses here, about their first meeting???

No Shivika scene again but there will be one in the next chapter.

Guys, As I m really being busy with my long working day, I can't be regular with my books. So I recently started a One Shot gallery. If in any case, I m late posting them then I will keep in touch in you with OS.

Have a look at my other works.

1. Rabba ve - All my OS. I wrote only on Shivika till now. If you wanna read OS on any other couple, message me or comment.

2. Beintehaan-ishqbaaz ff. This is my second book and personally I put a lot of effort on it for a good plot and scenes. The main plot is yet to be revealed but when it happens, I m sure you will stay more excited than me.

3.Also take a look at my short story of Shivika. Its all about how their lives changed post leap? Will they ever fall in love with each other again? "Ae dil hain mushkil- Shivika ff"

@trushna_nakuul If in any case you want to join me in Instagram.

Do vote, comment and share.
Stay tuned guys because I ll post the next chapter in two more days or by the end of this week, I promise.

Love you all ❤❤ It soon gonna reach 14K. Keep the love coming in, that what makes me write the episode faster and I would love to read what you think about this book.

Yours
Trushnamallipudi ❤