21. Stay away!

“Bhaiah! Wo wala nai, yeh wala" Gauri pointed at a shelf. “Haa wahi" she smiled, when the salesman picked up the box she wanted.

“You didn't say you would take this much time" Omkara hissed “You already wasted four good hours of mine"

“Yeah! Those are the lights I m searching for" She exclaimed completely ignoring his words irking him more.

“Pack them bhaiah"

“Haven't we done yet?” Om slammed his fist on the table noticing there were no people around them.

“My work's done. Someone has to pay the bill yet" she fake smiled, turning away. Omkara shut his eyes, taking a deep breath before punching the table again. Everyone in his family said he was super cool. But he was behaving totally against to it.

“Thank you bhaiah ji" Gauri waved while leaving the shop.

The clock hit right mid day and it was sunny. They were on their way to the parking when Gauri suddenly screamed in joy “Milk shake!!”

Without an other word, she started walking towards the parlour leaving behind him.

“What the" Om swiftly ran to her and caught her hand. “Kaha jaa rahi ho?”

“Milk shake is my favourite. Chalo naa" She tried pulling him along with her.

“listen!” Omkara stood hooked up to his place and pressed his palms on her shoulders. “It's already two hours late because of your stupid purchases. Let's leave"

She wiggled from his grip “Stupid? Yeah! Function mere ghar mein hai na?”

He stared back at her.

“I know I m cute. Can you leave me now?” she whirled away immediately and walked.

Cute? A small smile appeared on his face and he followed her.
.................................................................

“Shyam bhaiah, can you please give this to Arnav?” Anika handed over a bowl of choco vanilla ice cream to him.

“wo naye aaye, wo?”

“Haa. Wahi." she laughed. He nodded.

She cleaned the kitchen table and turned when she saw him there at the entrance staring at her. He leaned on to the wall, with his arms crossed.

“what?” She frowned.

“Nothing.” He took a step forward.

She tugged a strand behind her ear and continued cleaning. She could look through the corner of her eye that he was walking towards her.

What do he want now? God! Just maintain your calm girl. It's simple.

She ignored him and put all the dirty dishes in the washer right across the kitchen counter. As she turned back, he was inches away from her. She gwaked.

“What are you doing?” She stammered. She could hear her heart beat as always. Why only her? This never happens to him. Why cannot he feel this tingly sensation which she always feels while he's around?

“You didn't tell me about Arnav anytime.” Shivaay smirked, placing his palm on the  counter. Wait! did he smirk right now? Did he sense my nervousness?

It was obvious by his behaviour that he didn't have any of such feelings. Then right from that moment, she decided to stay strong.

“Why are you so interested in us?” she moved to the other side and before she could escape, he stretched his other hand placing on the counter.

Now that she was trapped on all the sides. “I m not at all Interested in crap.” He covered, folding his hands again.

“Ahan.” She imitated him “Then don't ask me.” This was the chance. She tried running away but he caught her forearm.

“Now what?” she turned back.

“Did you get any idea for dada Ji birthday?” he pulled her a little closer.

“Kisiko meri help nahi chahiye thi? Ab kya hua?” she raised her eyebrow.

“I don't need your help. We are already working on it"

“We?”

“Yeah! Me and...” he paused.

“And who?” she asked curiously.

“Tia?" his voice sounded more like a question “ Haa!” he smiled “ Tia. Me and her.” He took a breath in relief and walked away.

“Shit! The answer was stupid. Kya karne aaya tha, kya hogaya!” Shivaay stopped in the hall way thinking.
.................................................................

Gauri sipped in the icy cold chocolate milk shake leisurely. “This feels heaven” she smiled, taking in an other sip. She could feel the milkshake slowly dripping her throat and then her tummy.

“ Tumhara jaldi hogaya toh chale" omkara hissed again.

“ I don't understand, why are you always on your angry mode?” Gauri asked, pausing her drink.

“ Because you are so irritating" he turned away his face.

“This is the last time I m coming shopping with you" She flipped her long  curls back “ I ll tell everything to dadi.”

“ I m not afraid of you"

“Neither am I"

“Sir, do you wanna order anything?” A waiter asked, a few minutes later.

“Your menu says chocolate everywhere. Do you have anything other than that?” Omkara closed the card and threw it slowly on the table.

“No sir"

“Bhaiah! One more Moka shake" Gauri exclaimed. “This is awesome”

Omkara placed his hands on the table, supporting his chin tiredly  “Poora parlour khaa jaa"

“That's one is for you" She sipped again.

“What?” he asked astonished. “I dont like chocolate” he yelled.

“Did you taste this milkshake anytime?” she asked, not bothering his anger.

“Noo.”

“Why?”

“I just said I dont like it" He yelled again.

“Agar peloge nahi toh pata kaise chalega accha hai ya bura" She smiled.

She noticed something shifted in his eyes. For a second, he stared at her softly and suddenly his face turned hard, expressionless.

“Sir, your order" the waiter handed over a glass.

“I don't need your suggestions. Just stay away from me." Omkara stood up, his eyes red, looking like a hurricane buried in them.

“What happened to him?” She picked up the bags hurriedly and followed him.
.................................................................

A/N: Hola lovelies,
           I am back with a bang again. So here's a good news for you. In the last two months, I had been totally irregular. So now that I have holidays for 2 weeks, I m planning to post atleast two chapters a week.
Also to compensate.

But i need a little feed back from you guys. Please all the readers, write to me your views.

Hows this episode?

Hows the story going? Exciting or boring?

Do you want any couple scenes more often?

In what way should I improve?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for all the love guys. This chapter is for all of them who are eagerly waiting for my story.

Yours
Trushnamallipudi