19. Tum yahan!

Anika's POV:

“You are no good for my company, Mr. Sharma" Shivaay's roar boomed in the mansion. Oh lord! I could hear him even with my ear phones plugged in.

It was Sunday and I had no shifts. Hence ended up fighting with my big fat books. I put them aside hurriedly and ran into the corridor to see the poor little man. I really pity him!

“ Do you even know how much this deal costs?” He threw his phone in anger. My eyes travelled with it's course, which fell almost near our dining table. Great! That's an amazing throw. He should actually have been sent to Olympics in the category of ‘Mobile phenka and thodna" He could have bagged gold medal by now.

I laughed. Oops! I hoped it wasn't loud. But he heard. Shivaay gave me a curt look at once and turned away. I was happy he didn't kill me. Phew!

“Sir...” That poor guy was so scared, that he would cry now in any moment. His voice was barely a whisper. “ I didn't know about this meeting, sir"

“How could you not know?” Shivaay sat down on the sofa fiercely, curling his fist tight in anger. He looks terribly scary at times like this. No one in the family dares talking to him, not even dadi. This was the second time I saw him like this and unfortunately, both the times it was this guy only, who became the prey.

“I was on leave, sir"

Shivaay clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. It seemed like “Toofan se pehle aane wali khamoshi".  Aaj toh yeh aadmi gaya!

“Shivaay" A husky voice abruptly echoed and I looked at the entrance.

A tall man, approx six feet in height. He wore a casual white T shirt which covered him as a second skin giving a good display of his firm shape, with a ripped black jeans. He was slim yet muscular. His eyes were cast to the floor, talking something on his phone. His nose slender and sharp with a prominent jaw curved gracefully around, suddenly giving me a familiar feel.

He lifted his head up once he had done with his phone call.

“Hey" he smiled. My eyes almost bulged out when I recognised who he was. Every cell of my body was filled with enthusiasm to find why he was here. He walked in slowly and my vision totally glued on him.

“Hey" Shivaay exclaimed, standing up. He immediately hugged him. “What a surprise!?”

“Bechare ko chod do yaar" he laughed.

“I couldn't attend the meeting with Raizada's today because of him"

“That's why I am here" he turned to the employee and signalled him to leave.

“Thank you sir" he left the mansion in seconds. 

“So you have come to discuss the project?” Shivaay questioned, both of them taking their seats.

“Nah! Maje lene aaya re" he winked. “Papa ne kaha yeh kaam bhi dekhlo... So happened to be here"

“You never change" Shivaay shook his head vigorously, smiling.

I hid behind the pillar, watching him. Just then, unfortunately, like every time, I stumbled on to the table beside the pillar and hit the vase. Thank god! It wasn't made of glass but of a metal.

It crashed on the ground rolling and rolling and rolling, making the loud chinking sound which reverberated through the whole house. I clutched on to the curtain and stood up straight behind the pillar hoping I wouldn't be seen.

If Shivaay gets to know that I was listening to them, he would kill me for sure this time. It became pin drop silence and now I could clearly listen to the steps heading towards me. I curled more and more into the curtain which was of no use.

The sound exactly coinciding with my heart beat. Suddenly they stopped for a moment and I could feel the person too close to me. I could see he bent down to take the vase throught the corner of my eye and calmly put it again on its place, whirling back.

Thank god! He didn't see me. I shut my eyes tightly taking some breath.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds and decided to not continue this adventure any more, when I saw a figure clouding me.  I jerked with a loud scream,moving from my not so secret place which gave me a very good look of Mr. Bhagad billa, who was already 'Ghooring' me.

“What are you doing here?” He didn't speak a word out but I could feel it, by looking in to those deep blue eyes.

“Shiv...” I spluttered.

“Anikaa.....! Tum yahaa? Oberoi mansion mein" he called out surprisingly, walking towards us.
..............................................................

A/N: Hey guys,
         I know I am late but am so sorry. This is a small update. But still a needed one to introduce my most favourite character.

There will be an update soon again, less than a week. I promise.

And this character in the above chapter is also a favourite of many people. You will get to know once when I reveal him. And till then keep guessing him.

Who is he??

Yours
Trushnamallipudi ❤